Nine

Dear Diary

Caleb leaves and I'm all alone. 

What should I do dump Luke and go with Caleb or tell Caleb we are done and he needs to stay away from me. I'm gonna tell Caleb to get away from me. SIKE nope I'm dumping Luke Caleb is my best friend and he's back,do you really think that I would not date him after he came back. I go to text Luke.

Me: I have to tell you something....

Luke: Ya anything baby 

Me: My dad wasn't the one at the door it was Caleb

Luke: OK I don't care I know you would never get back with him

Me: Well that's the thing I am

Luke: What the hell

Me: I'm sorry... we kissed after you left and I realized how much I missed him

Luke: I knew not to trust you popular girls

Me: Gosh just calm down....sorry I'm breaking up with you

Luke: OK bye....as long as your happy

Me: Thanks 

*Ping* It's a text from Jackson... what does he want he hates me.

Jackson: I have figured something out

Me: What

Jackson: Me and you belong together....

ARE

YOU

SERIOUS

Me: Jackson I'm really sorry but Caleb is moving back and we are back together

Jackson: Oh it's ok....

Me: I'm really sorry Jackson

Jackson: It's OK 

I feel so bad because I've always  liked him now he has finally worked up the guts to tell me that he likes me. Oh ya by the way he doesn't like that one girl anymore....I think it is OK to tell you now...even if it isn't I still am....it's Ellie. 

Stupidest thing ever right. Why her. Me and Kenna make fun of that all the time. It's so funny.

So today in ELA I was partners with Evan then Jacob goes no she's my partner...(laughing emoji) he's so funny....I can't even explain how much I love this kid. Well he was telling me all his problems with Dillon. Oh ya I forgot to tell you no one likes them dating... not even his friends. They all say he's been really mean ever since then. I agree. But he's one of my friends and I support him all the way.  

But anyways it was great he was telling me everything about there up's and down's in their relationship.. I swear he is gay sometimes. He is literally a girl. But what can I say he's one of my best friends. 

Well me and Ellie are better friends now she has gotten better but we aren't like best friends. I'm still mad at her for Caleb tho.  Don't think me and Ellie are great friends though because I still don't like her. It's just gotten better.