Fifteen-Camden

Dear Diary 

OK so it's just me and Leah together right now. Camden like loves me and I guess I kinda like him. But all my friends hate him especially Leah. Mia hates him to but not as much as Leah. I would think about going for him but he's like 5' tall and cocky as hell. Oh ya I forgot to tell you me and Caleb broke up but it's not a big deal so I'm thinking about going out with Camden. And you know what I am going to just go for it. And I don't care what people say. 

Leah is so pissed right now. She needs to just quit because I can do what I want. Screw her. And you know she can't talk to me like that about boyfriends. The day after me and Luke broke up  the first time she dated him. So I can do what I want at this point. The only reason that I wouldn't date him is because he's short, cocky, and bullied Mia at one point. 

Leah's point of view

This is Leah and I hate all of the Hoes at my school!! I can't believe Camden is trying to be my best friends boyfriend. If you are reading this then listen up. I do not like you Camden and back off. I hate you so much. You are pulling my friend into your little trap and that is not going to happen. 

Paiges Point of View

So ya I'm gonna ask him ot or tell him to ask me out in Advisory next hour. Brb got to take a test. 

OK so there is like 2 minutes til next hour... oh no. 

Camden's Point of View

 I like paige

Paige's Point of View 

He is so dumb. But ya what ever. 

OK I've got to go I'll tell you how it goes.