Three

Dear Diary, 

                           OK so I just wrote a couple hours ago and I'm bored so ya. Lunch was so fun we were talking about this kid that moved along time ago he was so funny and it was great. I really don't want the day to end because I don't want to go to basketball... but I have too. 

                                                                              *6 hours later*

                     That practice was great. We had a scrimmage and didn't have to run barley any. So now I'm just sitting at home doing homework. Well and doing this. 

                   So about Sage. You know how I said I really didn't know why I didn't like her. Well that is because she was sitting right next to me. But here's the truth I can not stand her she makes my life so hard. And the best part is (in sarcastic voice) I have every single hour with her. It literally sucks. 

                   Ellie and Sage are like worst enemies.... worse than me and Ellie and me and Sage. They hate each other. Sage was doing this one thing a couple weeks ago where she tried not talking about anyone and being nice to everyone. Well I don't think she knows that they still do it to her. She talked about how much she loved Ellie. But she doesn't know Ellie can't stand her. 

        Well I guess I better go do my home work. I'll keep you on the update tomorrow.