Eleven

Dear Diary

Me and Brittany are at the movies together and having fun. We are watching Bad Moms and it is so funny. I wish we spent more time together. Her and Jacob used to date but he broke up with her and went out with Dillon. Brittany hates Dillon and Britt still likes Jacob. 

Oh ya I forgot to tell you something big. Mia is having back surgery. Her spine has a 66% curve in it. She will miss softball and volleyball. She is so sad and anytime anyone brings it up she cry's. I feel bad for her because me Leah and Mia all love sports and she will be out for up to 6 months. 

Her surgery is in February.  But before them we are going to have so much fun. I can't wait until her back is healed and she can do everything again. 

Me Mia and Leah are probably the closest friends you'll ever met. We know literally everything about each other. We have been friends since we were 3 or 4 and still are friends. We are BFFL'S. And we won't ever split. 

Oh ya and I forgot to tell you about one of my other friends her name is Jazzy. She's pretty cool but we aren't that close. We play softball together and me are both pitchers it is pretty lit.'

But in the love life it's going good too because Caleb is staying and I broke up with Luke and he understood. 

OK so you know how I am a freshman and so are ally my friends. Well right now our whole grade is going through "the split". This means that groups are splitting and falling apart. Like everyone. "The boys" are splitting up and so are we well losing one person. Sage. I am actually fine with it because she doesn't really talk to us much and starts a lot of the drama. 

But it's like I don't even get Sage. Yesterday she was saying never to talk to Hannah (a girl from our school) and was being mean and talking about her then today. When people in our "group" were not talking at Sage she went and hung out with Hannah. It's like what are you doing make up your mind. I actually do feel bad for Hannah sometimes because it's like she's being used by Sage when no one is talking to Sage. 

Then she was telling me that Caleb was to low on the "scale" for me. That sent me over the edge.  

But anyways about the splitting I'm just gonna let it happen because I don't want to get in trouble for being mean but then I don't want her always talking about people and hanging out with me. 

OK well I'm gonna stop thinking bad because tomorrow night me, Mia, Leah, Alex, Brittany, Kenna, Kennedy, and Ellie are having a party. It's gonna be great. It's really fun when we all hangout well unless someone says something they shouldn't have said...then it goes down. 

We do this every other weekend and tbh it's almost  like we are sisters because we are so close. 

Dang it I gtg. Tell you more when I find out.