Twelve

Dear Diary 

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Caleb asked.

"Sure" I say.

We get in the car and drive into the city. I don't know where we are going. He stops somewhere and we go in. We order then sit down. We talk and he asked me how school is going. I tell him it's full of drama with Sage. 

"Of course..." he says. 

Caleb hates Sage like can't stand her. It's so funny. Because she can be a real you know what. Haha

Well anyways I better go and spend time with Caleb. See ya. 

*The next day*

I hate school it sucks. Well actually today at lunch was so funny. And really fun. It has been like that ever since Sage left and now is sitting with Jazzy and her friends. But anyways today was like the best day ever at lunch. And now days me and Ellie along fine. It's so fun. Now I can stand everyone in our "group". Hahah that might sound bad but oh well. 

It seems like everyday now the days get shorter. I don't even know why though maybe because Sage really doesn't hangout with us anymore. 

Next week Caleb is going to be coming back to school here. I'm so happy. His friends act like they don't like him anymore though, I don't want them to be mean to him. 

Anyway I can't wait for me and my gang to hangout again this weekend. I am pretty sure we are going to either Britt's or Mia's house this time. Then over Christmas break they are all coming to my house and going to see the magic tree. It's gonna be lit. I think that Jacob is coming because you know he doesn't like us like that so we won't do anything.

Oh ya and Jacob broke up with Dillon. He hated the way she acted. So I guess he isn't gay but he sure does act like it... oh well we love him. <3 hahah

Dillon never saw it coming that he was gonna break up with her. But really I didn't see it either. But Jacob was telling me and Leah that she was always flirting with Kollin, he's a grade above us. 

2 hours later 

OK so I guess Jacob didn't break up with Dillon. I don't really care though. 

*Bell*

Well I got to go tell you more later.