One

Dear Diary, 

            OK this is dumb but oh well. So I don't even know where to start. So I guess our "group" is started to become known as the "mean girls". I'm so sick of people saying this. But I will tell you why are group is starting to get that name... her name is Ellie well and Sage. Ellie gets on everyone's nerves and  so does Sage. I know why Ellie does, it's because the way she acts, I just can't stand her she thinks she is better than everyone. But I don't even know why I don't like Sage it's just something about her. 

         Another thing making my life horrible right now is Jackson. So I like him a lot but he's being a real butt hole. I don't even know if I like him anymore to be honest. So ya I'm done with Jackson. But this whole boy thing has been hard because my boyfriend, Caleb, just moved to South Dakota this year. We were meant to be and everyone thought that. After he moved I worked up the guts to break up with him. But then you won't believe what happens, Ellie ask him out, and he said yes. Me and Caleb were best friends and that all changed when he did that so I was like screw you. 

         Anyway let's just get back to my friends well "friends". My BEST FRIENDS are Leah and Mia, we've known each other since we were 3 and have always been best friends. Then another girl that's one of my better friends is Alex and then there's Brittney too which we are also pretty close. Oh ya and there's Kenna she's pretty lit. There's another girl named Kennedy but she's pretty cool but we don't talk much. 

      I can't believe it! I can't believe I forgot! I hate myself for this. OK so there was this girl we were pretty much sisters, her name was Addie. But do you want to know why she WAS my best friend and not IS my best friend, well she went on a cruise with her family but never came back, the ship had a horrible accident and killed everyone on it, I was crushed I didn't know how I would live. But I did I got through it. 

      So back to boys... I've always liked this boy ever since he moved here his name is Jack he's so cute and nice and really funny. He doesn't really like me like that but we are great friends and now I'm starting to think we should stay like that. We talk a lot but he's dating one of my friends and I don't want to hurt her. I wish Jack thought of me like I thought of him but oh well he doesn't.