Chapter Two

Hiii this is Mrs_tomlinsonboo chappie k ok!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was running as fast as I could and my destination was home. When I got to  my street I ran straight to my house but, I didn't get anywhere. I just stood in that same spot, running, as if I was running in place. I got really mad so I kept running but, it was no use. So, I tried to run back but, I couldn't. I was stuck in the same place and couldn't escape. I started crying but, some guy came in from nowhere. He had the curly brown hair, the big green eyes, and a smile so wide. He walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Take me home." I blushed.

He winked at me and carried me with the words of

"Sure sweet cheeks, anything for you.

End of Dream

"Whoa."  I whispered. I sat up and put my legs down which were obviously resting on the dashboard. Sitting in the car, I'm thinking "Wait a minute, how did I get here?" then it hit me "Harry!" I got out of the car and then I fell to the ground because I'm so clumsy.

"That's it. I'm gonna find this curly haired freak and beat the crap out of him... if I can."

I stomped myself way up to this huge house where I found him talking to someone. The someone had shaggy brown hair with bright blue eyes and a big laugh.

"Alright Harry," I started to say as I stormed up the steps. He turned around and our eyes met.

I raised my finger at him until he saw me and then I went "Hey Harry!! Wha- What's- What's up my man." I poked his stomach.

He looked down at his stomach then at me and glared.

"Who is this?" Louis smirked.

Harry looked at him and then me. "Kennedy my friend." he said with a scowl.

"Ohh." Louis winked at me. I stepped a little farther back. Harry then, stepped closer to me.

"So, um, yeah. I think we are gonna go now. See you Louis." Harry said with a fake smile as he put his arm around my back. Then, Harry turned back at Louis and scowled at him.

Harry pushed me when we got to the car and yelled "What the fuck is wrong with you Kennedy? You should've stayed in the car!"

"Um, you never told me!" I yelled back.

"Yeah? Well, I was thinking it." Harry said.

"Well, yeah totally cause I always know what you're thinking 24/7! You know what Harry, forget the ride home, I'd rather walk then be in the car with you." I walked away feeling like I just out told the school's most popular kid. 

"Fine!" Harry yelled. But, when I left Harry started to frown and I knew he felt bad. I got farther away from the car but, I just realized something. Where the heck am I??