Chapter Six

I got the bus home once, again because of Harry. I managed to go past my mother and Ian without them noticing me. I went in my room and plopped on my bed and as soon as I did that I got a call.

"Kennedy!!!!!!! Where the hell did you go! I was-"

"Who's this?"

"Harry..."

"Oh... ok, proceed." 

I listened to Harry rant about how I didn't tell him where i was going. How he searched the whole mall for me, blah blah blah.

"Where are you?" He asked sternly.

"Home." I answered boredly.

"Are you ok?" He asked a bit more calm.

"Fine." I said.

"Good... Please don't ever do that again, Kennedy." 

I got irritated at this point, "Ha! I bet if I did do it again, you wouldn't notice! You'd be to busy with one of your many... females!"

"What do you mean?" He said offended.

"Nevermind."

No one spoke for a while as I stared at the ceiling trying to calm down.

"You know what Harry I don't think we should hang out anymore... we shouldn't even talk to eachother unless it's about the chemestry thing."

"Kennedy-"

I hung up on him and I soon fell asleep. 

*Monday at school*

I walked to my locker with Ashlee.

"Hey, someone told me they saw you and Harry at the mall... holding hands" She whispered as if it was some dark secret.

"Yea, we were just friends."

"Holding hands?" 

"Oh, his ex was there and I had help him out, no big deal."

"I told you he was bad news, though!" She scolded.

"I know and I told him we cant be friends, so now we're nothing." I shrugged and smiled.

I closed my locker and Ashlee went to unpack in hers. I was about to walk away when somone grabbed my arm. I looked over and saw Harry. 

"What do-" I was cut off.

"Kennedy, I didn't think you would get hurt by seeing me with-"

I looked around and saw people starting to stare. I yanked away from Harry and walked towards chemistry class with Harry following me and trying to stop me. I walked in class and Mrs. Perrie pulled me aside probably seeing my stress.

"Is something wrong Kennedy. Is Harry bothering you?" She whispered.

"Yes, but I have it under control, thank you." 

I walked towards my seat next to Harry. Shaking like I did my first day of school only because I was nervous about him talking to me. Harry was passing me notes and trying to get me to read them. I could already tell this wasn't going to be the best day.