Chapter One

"Kennedy wake up you will be late!!!" My mother banged on my bedroom door, loudly.

I looked at my clock and realized I hadn't set my alarm; thank goodness for mothers. It was seven and I had thirty minutes. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I take my showers at night so I just brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was too tired to add makeup but I couldn't leave with none so I added mascara, eyeliner around my green eyes, and red lipstick around my pink lips, hopefully this is enough. I grabbed my brush and went through my golden blonde hair and got all the knots out. I decided it looked fine down and wavy.  I went to my closet and grabbed black yoga pants, a black tank top, and my gray Hollister hoodie.

I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed a banana and started to unpeel it. I saw my mom drying dishes and I went to say goodbye to her.

"Bye mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes good bye but you need to go you only have five minutes. You will be late to your new school." I rolled my eyes at her.

I never wanted to move here to Holmes Chapel all the way in the UK. My mom was sick of life in New York so she forced me to move here. I went along with it because I couldn't see my mother upset. I really do miss my home and friends in New York, though. It was also because my grandmother recently died... and my mom wanted to be closer to her.

I walked to my black Mercedes and unlocked the door. I loved my Mercedes I saved every penny for it and I don't regret it one bit. I put the key in the ignition and made my way to school. Once I reached my destination I walked into the school with all eyes on me.

"What? Is there something on me? Did I look ok? Or maybe its just that I'm the new girl and they were not expecting me to look like this? Oh God, maybe I should've added more makeup or maybe some better clothing." These were all thoughts and insecurities that ran through my head.

I kept my head down and made my way to my locker. I got my books for my first class and I closed my locker. As I did this very beautiful girl walked up to me. She had tan skin, brown wavy hair, wide brown eyes, and a welcoming smile. I wished I looked like her.

"Hi! I'm Ashlee, but most call me Ash. You must be the new girl Kennedy right?" Ashlee introduced herself.

I smiled back at the girl. "Yea, how did you know?"

Ash laughed. " Ever since you enrolled here, its been the talk of the school.... Anyways what is your first class?"

I looked down at my books and replied "Um, Chemistry."

Ash's smile widened. Yea me too let-"

Ash's smile quickly faded and turned to an expression of hate when she saw someone enter the school. I followed her gaze to some guy. The boy seemed very attractive but frightening at the same time. He had chestnut curls that were pulled back, piercing green eyes that I got lost in, he had no smile. He had a white t-shirt on and I saw some of his tattoos. I always hated the idea of a tattoo but this boy had so many I knew to stay away from him.

"W-who's that?" I turned to Ash.

"Harry, Harry Styles. He's a mess if,  I were you I'd stay away from him." Ash warned.

Harry walked past everyone and they all seemed to shrivel in fear. I watched Harry as he walked I thought he was walking towards me but it turns out that his locker was just next to mine. He eyed me up and  down then licked his lips as if I were his prey. I was soon brought out of this staring contest by Ash.

"Come on!! We'll be late." Ash said in a tone urging me away from Harry. "Don't look at him he's just... just .... just don't okay."

I laughed "Ok mom!!"