chapt. fourteen

PLAYLIST
bang bang (cover) by kaleo
i'll be good by jaymes young

the sun.

"this is all your fault," phil roars, slamming elon against the wall with his hands wrapped around the others throat tightly.

elon gasps, but remains calm as he places his hands on phil's wrists. "let me go, phil."

phil tightens his grip, thumbs pressing against elon's windpipe. "you did this. you killed him."

elon clenches his jaw angrily, whispering his words through insufficient oxygen,

"if you think dan would let me kill him then you're not as smart as i thought you were."

phil's grip loosens and elon sucks in air, choking slightly.

"you gonna kill me, phil lester?" elon growls, staring into phil's grey eyes with a mixture of anger and empathy.

phil licks his lips. "i have every right to."

elon smiles weakly. "no, you don't. you have no rights in here. murdering me will just make you like everybody else in here; an inmate. you wanna be like them?"

"i am like them," phil spits, eyes watering.

"then go on," elon pushes. "fucking kill me."

phil crushes his throat, gripping his neck as tightly as he thinks he's physically able to.

"are you scared?" phil whispers darkly. "are you scared like dan was?"

elons face is grey and distant, life being choked away, ripped out through his skin and pulsing through into phil's filthy palms.

he grins at phil. "are you?"