He Gives You A Promise Ring (Peter Parker)

A/N: Okay, so I hinted at this in one of my earlier chapters so here it is! Sorry that this chapter's going to be shorter than the others.

...

Today was your birthday and Peter wanted to make it as special as possible for you. He took you to all your favourite spots all over the city. Near the end of the day as a special treat Peter took you to meet the Avengers. They all thought you were a good match for Peter and Tony gave the poor boy the third degree. They even wished you a happy birthday. When the two of you managed to sneak away, Peter took you to the top of the Avengers Tower to watch the sun set over the New York City skyline. As you sat there you rested your head on his shoulder and thought about how lucky you were to have a boyfriend as sweet as Peter.

"Today has just been the perfect birthday," you sighed with a smile. Peter wrapped his arm around you and kissed your temple.

"I almost forgot, I haven't given you your birthday present yet," he said, fishing in his pocket.

"Oh Peter, you didn't have to get me anything. All I really wanted was to spend the day with you," you smiled.

"Yeah, but you're my girlfriend and it's your special day." Peter pulled a small box out of his pocket and handed it to you. You opened it to see a stunning ring.

"Oh my gosh! This is beautiful but it must've been expensive! You shouldn't spend so much on me," you scolded

"Oh my gosh! This is beautiful but it must've been expensive! You shouldn't spend so much on me," you scolded. Peter rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aunt May helped pick it out for me and don't worry, I'm totally gonna pay her back when I have the money," he quickly said, when he saw the look on your face.

"Take a look on the inside." You took the ring out of the box and did as he asked. Engraved on the inside on the inside of the band were the words 'Peter and Y/N together forever'.

"I know it's cheesy but Y/N, one day I want to marry you. I know we can't do it now so this ring is my promise to you that I'll exchange it for a proper engagement ring. Th-that is, i-if you'll have me," he blushed. You smiled and kissed him sweetly.

"I'd love to marry you Peter. I mean, not right now, we're still in high school after all, but one day." He smiled at you and slipped the ring onto your right ring finger. It was a promise that one day in the future; you were going to be Mr. and Mrs. Parker.