Cute Things Your Child(ren) Do(es)

Clint Barton/ Hawkeye

Every time Clint shaves, your boys like to be right alongside him, copying his movements. Since the first time they started copying him, Clint kept two safety razors in the medicine cabinet with the blades removed. It was kind of like a male bonding thing between the three of them.

...

Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Starla loved working with her father. Naturally, if Tony was working on a dangerous experiment, he wouldn't let her in the lab but otherwise, he'd let Starla be his assistant. She'd hand him the tools he'd need when he'd ask for them and she'd make sure he took regular breaks. It was also a bit of a learning experience for her and a teaching experience for Tony.

...

Pietro Maximoff/ Quick Silver

When the girls were little, they followed Pietro everywhere. The poor man nearly couldn't get a minute's peace without getting pestered by the two of them. Whenever Pietro wasn't home, they followed you around instead. Occasionally if Aunty Wanda around, they'd follow her. They just really liked following people around.

...

Thor Odinson

The triples loved to pretend to be The Warriors Three only, Tarja would pretend to be Lady Sif. They would re-enact mighty battles with their toy weapons. Occasionally Tarja would get a bit carried away and you'd have to remind her to settle down before things ended in tears.

...

Sam Wilson/ Falcon

Audra loved to dance. Whenever there was a bit of music, she just had to dance. You and Sam had taken so many videos of her dancing more than anything else she did. Sometimes she'd make you get up and dance with her no matter what you were doing.

...

Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow

Anastasia was the kind of little girl who loved to give makeovers. Whenever someone came over to visit, she'd ask if she could give them a makeover, regardless if they were male or female. If someone fell asleep while babysitting her, Ana saw that as fair play and gave them a makeover anyway.

...

Bucky Barnes/ The Winter Soldier

Bucky tried to get a work out in every day to keep his body in shape. Since noticing this, Vincent would follow him out to the garage to 'work out' as well. While Bucky used the equipment properly, Vincent just copied the movements. He wanted to be big and strong just like daddy.

...

Scott Lang/ Ant-Man

Your girls were so good to their little brother. You'd often catch them all playing together. Before playing a game, they'd ask Luke what he wanted to do. Even though most of their games leaned a little more on the 'girly' side, they always included Luke and made sure he was having fun too.

...

T'Challa/ Black Panther

Every now and then, you'd catch Dakari in his room with all his toys lined up in front of him while he sat on his little 'throne'. He'd often pretend he was giving a big rousing speech to his 'army'. Both you and T'Challa knew that he was going to make an excellent king one day.

...

Steve Rogers/ Captain America

Every time Steve went on a mission, Sarah would sneak one of her toys into his bag. It might be a teddy or a doll but whatever it was, it was Sarah's special way of telling Steve that she loved her daddy. Whenever Steve found it, it was a reminder for him to fight harder to come back home to his girls.

...

Loki Laufeyson

Loki would deny it tooth and nail if you told anyone this but whenever it was just the few of you, Ally loved to braid flowers into her father's hair. She just adored flowers and Loki had just the perfect hair for braiding. Sometimes he got a little annoyed but it was all worth it to see his daughter's face light up.

...

Wanda Maximoff/ Scarlet Witch

The cutest thing Evangeline does is when she pretends to do magic like Wanda. She moves her hands and wiggles her fingers but nothing ever happens. Sometimes she'll get frustrated and give up only to be right back at it an hour or so later. Evy wanted be just like Wanda when she grew up.

...

Bruce Banner/ Hulk

Robert was a very curious little boy. He often asked you and Bruce questions and not just the normal child questions. Robert would sometimes ask you deep philosophical questions like what was here before us and what our purpose is. Of course you and Bruce weren't exactly sure how to answer these questions but you always encouraged them as that was the only way he was going to learn.

...

Peter Parker/ Spider-Man

More than once, you'd catch Ben pretending to be Spider-Man. He'd jump off of things and try to climb off stuff. You'd tell him to be careful otherwise he'd get hurt or break something but it never sunk in. Peter was the only one that could get through to him. As much as he loved pretending to be his hero, he loved his dad just as much.