Chapter 7

I woke up to an alarm beeping. I groaned at the clock showing a red number 6. I sat up and covered myself in a sheet as I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out a blue long sleeve shirt and black dress pants. I then turned towards the bed and realized Spencer wasn't there. I figured he had left to avoid anyone seeing us together and I continued to get dressed. I got to the lobby and saw the rest of the team waiting.
"Okay let's go." Hotch said walking out of the hotel and towards our cars. We drove to the station where we spent a few hours studying victimology and narrowing down suspects.
"It's a girl." JJ said, "It's Sarah Bakewell." I looked at the bruises on their bodies.
"I think it's both a male and a female." I said, "those marks and bruises are from a male however a female does their makeup, hair and nails."
"It's her boyfriend then. It's both of them." Morgan said. We got their address and headed out.
"Sarah it's the FBI, open the door." Reid said while knocking on the door. No one answered so he backed up and  gave a look to Morgan who then broke down the door. I pulled up my gun and walked inside. I walked up the stairs behind Reid and we heard a shatter come from a room. He put his hand on the knob and nodded at me to make sure I was ready. He opened the door and we walked inside it was pretty dark but enough light to see. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye charge at Spencer.
"Reid!" I called. I aimed my gun on the person who had tackled him but before I could shoot I felt a burning sensation in the back of my head as my vision went blurry. I realized I had fallen to the ground. I looked around for Spencer but he wasn't there anymore. The room was darker now too. I tried to stand up but something restrained me. My foot was chained to the floor and as I looked around I realized this wasn't the same room. I fell back to the floor and threw up. When I woke up again my vision was fine but my head still hurt.
"Good, you're up." It was a males voice.
"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.
"You're an FBI agent right?" He asked.
I nodded. "I told her not to take you." He walked closer to me and brushed my hair out of my face. "But she just thought you were too pretty to let go."
I pulled out of his grasp. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you."
"Then what are you going to do to me?" I asked.
"I'll just let her do her magic, and then when she's done, I'll decide what I want to do with you." With that said he left the room.