Part 4: Nice To Meet You!!!

The shock on my face was so hard to hide but the overwhelming amazement was almost impossible to disguise.
"Are you sure?" I questioned as if she didn't know her own brother? Sister? What are you supposed to call them?
"Of course Im sure" she stated with confusion as to why i thought that she didn't know about her own brother.

''Well when did all this start?''

''It kinda all started when were kids and you used to come over my house to play dolls with me and stuff?''

''Yea, I remember''

''Well, one day after we were  done playing, I guess we walked over to your house to see what other toys you had or something like that...I cant specifically remember. Anyways, I came back home, went upstairs and noticed that my door was closed...my door is never  closed. At least it wasn't back then. That made me suspicious automatically so I opened the door and guess what I see girl!?!?!''

''What?''

''I see Kyle standing in the middle of my room with my church dress on, his hair in two pig tails, and all the princess makeup I had smeared across his face. You know princess make up used to be the shit girl! The way she was explaining it, I sort of think she missed it....I did. Things were so much more simple when all you had to do was wake up and live life. Now it feels like I do everything else but that.

''Oh My God!!!! How did you feel when saw him like that?!?!?'' I lightly yelled trying to sound interested even though my mind was elsewhere.

''I was angry and a little worried...a lot worried when he started crying and begged me not to tell. I didn't know what was going on or what was happening but I knew that my brother was hurt and I didn't want him to be so I never told anyone.''

''How do you feel about it now?''

''I mean its not my life and plus thats my brother so whatever way he decides to live his life I agree with 100%''

''I'm with you, I just wish I would've gotten a heads-up because that shocked a whole shit turd out me'' I said while chuckling

By now she and I were sitting on the couch in the living room that was covered in plastic since her grandmother lived alone [well she was the only one cleaning]. Below the noisy plastic was a brown and dark brown patterned couch that was one of two couches in the living room.

The other couch was just about the same minus the fact that the brown was a little more defined. Behind the couch I was on was a few stairs that lead to the second floor of the house. I had been up down and through this house so much that I basically lived there.

''Huh?'' I said separating myself from my thoughts

''Oh, nothing...I just hi'' a blond man with a medium build said while sitting beside me on the couch. I hadn't even noticed his presence but now that I had, I'd noticed that he was kinda cute in a surfer type of way. He reminded me of the lifeguards you see on tv running into the water to save a little boy who thought he could swim with his blond hair, thats black at the roots, swaying from side to side and smacking him gently in the face.

''Oh hi, how are you?'' I said finally responding to his statement

''Pretty good, what about yourself'' he said using common courtesy

''Im ok'' I said nodding my head slowly and smiling a general smile

''And you are?'' he stated clearly waiting me to finish the statement for him

''Oh I'm Bri...Jess's bestfriend''

''OMG!!!! You're Bri? Oh my god!!!! I've heard so much about you!!!!'' he said with a little to much excitement that made me jump a tad. This time when he spoke I heard a hint of femininity in his voice as if he went from James Earl Jones to Chris Colfer.

''Well Im Brad, Kyle's partner and is so nice to meet you!!!'' He gave me a hug full of a warm embrace that clearly expressed he was actually excited to me. They must have said some pretty good things.

''It's nice to meet you too'' I said trying to match his enthusiasm. ''So how long have you and Kyle been together'' I asked once our breathing was back to normal and he was calm once again. ''Its going on two years'' he said with a smile of triumph spread across his face.

''Oh wow, I had no idea?''

''Well we were on the DL until he was ready to let everyone know.''

''And you were willing to wait?'' I said interested

''At first I was trying to rush him because I got tired of being a secret but I had to realize that I could not put that type of stress on him no matter how ready I was. It's hard to tell someone you're gay when you don't know how they are going to react. I got pushed to my limit but I loved him so I waited.''

''I wish I had someone who is as committed to me as you are to Kyle.''

''Your time is coming...just don't try to rush it.''

''...When...''

When...When!!...When!!!