Part 13: Beg For It

Hi guys!!!☺️I know it's been a while since you've heard from me but I'm back and I'm better😛😛Hella updates coming💯Don't forget to press that star/vote, comment what you think, and share with others! I love you all😘Hope you enjoy😁P.S CHECK ON THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER😏🤤🤤🤤

(Bold is Mr.Bigg, Unbolded is Bri😁)

Elise Empire has never looked so frantic. Papers were scattered and so were employees. Some were crying, some were fighting, and some were just like me...looking and waiting.

Apparently something big has happened but I have no idea what. The one familiar face I see is Mr.Bigg. Our eyes meet and he signals for me to come in. I think the whole focusing eye deal may become our thing. His office is like his home, only a lot smaller. Don't confuse this to mean "small". Oh no, it is very large but his home is a lot larger.

The decorum is different but has the same basis of professionalism. It does not remind me of a regular office. There were no shelves, packed lunches, or sharpened pencils on his desk. Instead, everything had a place. Even the writing utensils were lined up. My curiosity subsided as I notice how he looks at me.

It wasn't the same. The fire that once burned inside him for me was no longer existent. This look...it...was one full of worry and concern. He was a billionaire, with a luxury apartment, and foreign cars...what could he possibly be worried about?!? 

Bri: "Are you okay? What's going on? Why is everybody so freaked out?"

Bigg: "Take a seat Bri."

Bri: "No, I'm ok. I'll stand"

Bigg: "I said...take...a...seat...now"

Bri: "You know what? My legs kinda hurt. I think I'll take a seat" If anybody else would have said that, they would be picking up teeth before they could finish their sentence but him? He...he has a power over me for some reason.Why though?

Bigg: "As you know there have been certain cuts here at Elise Empire" Oh my god!! I'm getting fired!! Lord have mercy! I'm about to pass out!"

Bri: "Yes I know" No! I didn't know!Why didn't anyone let me know?

Bigg: "Well...I am sorry to tell you this but....umm..."

Bri:"Spit it out! Oh... umm....sorry" Oh Lordy lord! I'm getting fired. Why? Why me lord?

Bigg: "...uh...I'm sorry to tell you...there's gonna be a heavier workload since we're declining staff. Is that ok?"

Bri: "HELL YEAH! Umm...I mean...that works"

Bigg: "good...because I would hate to tire you out...at work" His eyes turning into their familiar stance burning me once more with such a stare.

His legs take long strides as he swiftly moves behind my chair. His presence refuses to be unnoticed as I try to ignore his subtle advances. I try to catch my breath as he leans over my shoulder and make the hairs on my neck stand up.

I cock my neck to one side to give more access and close my eyes so I can enjoy every moment of whatever this is. The sensation seizes and I'm stuck with a crook in my neck. As I open my eyes, I see an "excited" Mr.Bigg chuckle as I try to rotate my neck.

"Why do you do that to

"Do what" he says innocently

"You know what I'm talking about Mr.

"Wait! Hold on! Did you just call me Mr.Bigg" he says laughing at me as he always does "Do you know my first name?"

"Of course I do! I just can't remember right now..."

"Hi, my name is Jason and I want to fuck you" He says with his hand extended towards me

"Uhh..."

"Well aren't you gonna shake my hand?"

I tried to find a little ounce of confidence to respond to such a comment. Luckily for me, I found it. I wasn't going to let him make me "moist" unless he was the same way

"Hi, my name is Briana and I would like to fuck you as well."....I'm a fucking virgin but he doesn't know that so...He's not serious anyways.....right?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The look on his face was indescribable. It reminded me of...me. That's the way he used to make me but not anymore. The workload was a lot more than I was used to but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

When Pandora played in my ears, there wasn't anything I couldn't do. Before I knew it, it was time for my lunch break and I'm finished with all the work. Does this mean I can go home or? I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to leave... As I arrived at Jason's door, I noticed for the first time that he has see through glass door.

Why would he get these type of doors? I mean of course, I know he can see his employees but that means he cant say he's busy when he's not. They know when you're busy and when you're not....duh

My Thoughts carry me away and when I snap back into reality, I see Jason on the other side of the glass door staring at me. I wait for him to allow me to enter but he doesn't, he just...stares.

"Hello? Are you going to let me in?" I asked gesturing towards the door handle.

"Are you going to knock" he states as if that's so obvious. Why would I knock

"No, I'm not. You see me so let me in."

"Hmmm...let me think...no. If you beg, maybe I will"

"What?!? I am in a place of business Jason and..."

"No no no...at work you call me Mr.Bigg" he said while wiggling his finger like a little kid

"Well....Mr. Bigg may I come in?" I said rolling my eyes at his childishness

"That's not begging" he states with a delicious looking smile.

Aannnnddd here comes the leaking faucet...again!!!

"Fine! Mr.Bigg will you let me come in? Please?"

"Take off the "in" part"

"Uuuggghh" I was getting irritated so I just yelled and said, "MR.BIGG, WILL YOU LET ME COME?!?!"

Uuuggghhh I can't catch a break man!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My tolerance was basically nonexistent. I just embarrassed myself on my FIRST DAY. I'm pretty sure that half of them already think that I'm sleeping with the boss. I didn't want to be known as that girl. You know the one who only has what they have because of what they have.

I wanted to go to the top because of what I could do with my hands not with my mouth. For once I wasn't disrupted from my thoughts.

Most likely it was because "Mr. Bigg Mouth" was too busy wiping away tears from laughter. Nothing is ever that fucking funny.

"Whoo!! OK now what did you want to ask me??"

"Not a damn thing" I exclaim as I get up, grab my things from my desk, and vanish just as quickly as I arrived.

I could feel my blood pressure rising. The adrenaline I feel right is unreal. I can't believe I just did that!!!! I think I just lost my job on the first day...uh...uh....oops. Nah fuck that! I'm glad I did it! At least I think I am....am I?

*Ding ding*
From: Jessiboo😍😛☺️
Hey Bri, I know you still working. Just wanted to make sure you were coming over.🙂

From: Bri☺️😛😍
On my way right now! We have got to talk🤦🏽‍♀️