Chapter 17: I Need You

The romance died when my phone rang. Who is it? Why now? *click*
"Why didn't you answer?"

"It's nobody important."

"How do you know? You didn't even look."

"How about this....I'll take this round soft beautiful ass off of you so I can go figure out who called. Is that what you want?"

"NO!!! I mean...it probably wasn't that important. Stay here with me."

I could hear the intense way he as talking. His voice was full of desperation and despair. And that's when I realized....he needs me as much as I need him. There was a comfort in knowing that type of information. I always thought in my head that I was more of an option than a need. I never noticed a difference between the two until now.

*Ring Ring*

Uuuughhhh!!!!! What now??!?!?
"Are you gonna answer it?

"Do you want me to?"

"Nah. You've had your time. Now it's my time."

Before I could grasp what was happening, Jason flipped me over onto the floor and kissed me intensely. His body hovering over mine as his breathing became more and more staggered. Although my eyes were shut( I was too nervous), I could feel the heat off of him radiating onto me. It was the same warmth I felt when I was wrapped in his arms.

My body was swept off of the floor as Jason picked me up and laid me down ,gently, onto the bed. My shyness was getting the best of me so I kept my eyes closed. It was dark. Very dark. Too dark.....

"Jason!?? Where are you?!??"

"Come on! Stop playing! It's not funny!!!"

"Boo!"

"Dude, that shit is not funny"

"It was funny to me"

"Ok.... It was funny? Ok" I say with a hint of sarcasm

"Are you mad?"

"Mad? Of course not!"

"Well lay back and relax."

"How about you lay back?"

"Ok" he said as he plopped down on the bed and rested his hands behind his head, intertwined with one another.

My body took its position on top of him as I started to undo his pants. I was waiting for him to stop me but he never did. His faces showed an overeagerness that I did not anticipate. I was not ready for him to see all of me. It's too soon.

*ring ring ring*
"Uh babe, I might need to answer it. They've called, like, three times in a row."

"Yeah,you should. Go ahead. I'll be right here"

"Ok" I say as I sigh in relief from the overwhelming pressure I was under.

"Hello?"

"Omg!!! Bri where are you?!?"

"Why? What's up? What's happening?"

"I need you!!!!"

"Need me for what Jess? What the hell?!?!Tell me what's going on right now!!!!"

"Just please come back!!!!!! Please!!!"

"I'm on my way"

*beep beep*

My heart is racing and I can't focus.

"Hey, what's up?" Jason said as he hopped off the bed and into my face

"I don't even know. She just said she needs me....and she sounded like she really meant it. I gotta go."

"Ok. I understand." He said as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Hurry back"

"I'll try"

"I love you."

"Huh? Umm ok. Talk to you later." I said awkwardly as I grabbed the keys and sprinted towards the door. As I headed out, Jason watched me with confusion. I mean....what was I supposed to say? I like you? Love you too? It's too soon....Way too soon

I pressed the button for the doors to unlock and I hopped in the car. I have never been anything that costs more than me. It took me ten minutes to figure out how to start it but anything is better than sitting in the drivers seat praying that your car cranks. I made my way out of the lot, turned on my gps, and hit the highway. It was just my luck that it started pouring down raining while I was driving. I tried but...I couldn't focus.

There is just too much going on right now with Jason and Jess. Honestly what does he expect? We literally just started dating! How can you love someone you just met? And Jess...How could you betray a friend like that and then expect help in return? I don't know. I'm lost. I'm stuck. I'm hurt. I'm.......
*CRASH!!* *BOOM!!!*
*faintly in the distance*
"Ma'am, are you alright? Ma'am?!?!Are you okay??!?Do you need me to call for help?!?!She's not moving!!! HELP!!! I DONT THINK SHES BREATHING!!!! CALL THE AMBULANCE!..........