Wolf ( Tord X baby!Reader )

( oh my god are you FREAKING PROUD, Plus there will be a Part 2 to every Oneshot So  )

       You Sat On the floor, Pillows and blankets placed all around you, ensuring you don't accidently fall. The T.V. was turned on to something kid/friendly/.  A Man Sat infront of you, his hair looking like wolf ears. " Woof! " You Exclaimed, Tord looked at you confused.

      " What is it Tiny child? " He asked you, Poking your belly playfully. You giggled

" da.. da.. Woof! " You grabbed onto his hand, yours Noticeably smaller than his.

     " Im a Woof? " He looked at you questioningly then knew what you meant. " Im a wolf. "

Tom walked in, then walked back out. " Im not getting involved with baby sitting the kid. "

Tord watched tom leave, then turned back to you. " So, whatcha wanna do, Y/n? " He asked, You stood up, and held your arms up. " Uppy! " You demanded in your baby voice, he chuckled and picked you up.

    " There, you have been picked up, now what do you want? " He said, holding you out infront of him.

   " abagababa.." You gurgled. Tord looked at you with a " What " face.

       " Are you Hungry? " he asked as he went into the kitchen to get some food.

" Ah babababa.. " That was a yes.

     " Ok baby food comin up. " He made the mistake of putting you on his shoulders, because you grabbed the two wolf ear looking things. " Woof! " You Chirped, and he laughed. " Yep, Im a wolf. " And he set you down as he searched for the baby food