Sorry not Sorry

Hey May,

I went out today since wala naman tayong taping and any projects. I ran and jogged since matagal ko nang hindi ito nagagawa. Before ako lumabas ng bahay I tried calling your phone and ask if how are you since di pa tayo nagkakausap since the "utot " joke but then again you can't be reached that the operator is saying that over and over again. So I left my condo and jogged.

Surprisingly I met Heaven along the road. She waved and smiled brightly and she came up to me. We talked about alot of things and we jogged together that somehow I forgot about worrying you. She told me she was guesting shows soon that it made me proud as a friend of hers. After we jogged we stopped at a cafe and sip our favourite coffees. We talked alot and remembered how we likely felt when we're inside the pbb house. It felt good somehow talking to her but to tell you it didn't really re-ignitr the sparks I have for her  just like before. I'm sure whose I'm saving these sparks for May.

And then she suddenly opened up a topic involving you. My heart suddenly skipped a beat by the mention of your name. She said that kuya Luis is pursuing you to be his partner in the summer fashion show happening months from now. It made me jealous somehow that Kuya Luis is still there to pursue you even after knowing that you have a huge crush on him right after your Enrique Gil fantasies. *Sigh. I can't hear anymore what Heaven's talking but our conversation ended well and I bid goodbye to her right after.

I went home directly and tried calling you again. And to my joy you answered the phone by the first ring. "Hi Edward..", your voice is so angelic even with all the high pitches. "Do you still like kuya Luis Maymay?", I sound angry. "Hala nabuang na!", you replied in astonishment. I don 't want you near him ate May!", I sound even more jealous. Shit. "Hoy naunsa gud ka? sipain kita dyan eh! bahala ka ui!" and you dropped the phone sounded angry too.

I'm really stressed out but atleast I made my point. I know we're still not talking but hey I'm pretty much territorial when it comes to you. This is by far my longest e-mail to you. I'mma go now. Call you later I hope.

Yours,
Edward