The Dukot Game

Disclaimer: Tandaan... kung hindi madaan sa santong usapan.. daanin sa dukutan :p

Marydale Entrata,

I'm honestly out of idea how to talk to you or explain everything to you without you beating me up cold heartedly. So I came up with a very good suicidal idea. I'mma kidnap you. Yup. You heard me right.

Since we don't have a shoot today and I can't waste any of our good times tunawagan ko nang maaga si kuya Jimboy and I sabotage the whole idea with him luckily pumayag siya sa mga plano ko. So I told him to wake you up early and pack some clothes for an outing. And I even asked him politely to drive you in a secret place I told him with you blindfolded. I hope you expect it as a surprise and go willingly. So I waited patiently time after time. I waited in a ferry. Yes. A ferry May. And I know you loved them so I guess this is right.

And then your car arrived. I was very nervous. And I am sweating cold. Paktai na! And then I saw kuya Jimboy carrying you out the car resisting like a child in his back. "Kuya? Bakit mo karga karga si Maymay?", I asked in panic looking at the situation like a real kidnapping moment. "Ayaw pumayag eh, wala raw sa mood eh kaya ayan ginapos ko tapos tinakpan ko ang mga mata para surprise pa rin..". Your kuya is such a surprise. Magaling sa plano. I thanked him and he told me to take care of you and take you back safely. You were still resisting inside the ferry. You were very annoyed I can tell but hell this is it.

I removed the cloth alin your mouth so that you can speak. And soon as the cloth was off.. "Pistot ka Edward! Kalagan mo nga ako! Na! Saan mo ba ako dadalhin?!" , you were furious in your cutiest way. Sheeyyttt. I am really inloved. "Hoy!! Edward!!", you screamed. "Shut up Marydale! Halikan kita diyan eh", I bluffed. "Sipaon tika!". You replied.

And yes.. La Union.. here we come!! :)

To be continued...
Edward