Aking Prinsesa

Hey Maymay,

I was so happy today during the shoot of our teleserye. Although the day started with you snobbing me because nagtatampo ka pa dahil dun sa "Luis " incident natin it all payed off. I loved the part where you played the part of a damsel in distress and you were screaming my name. It really felt awesome like millions of butterfly in my stomach. The part where bad guys held you and I have to beat them all, and when I saved you, you ran to me hugged me and said "grabe bai, ka gwapo jud nimo Edward ", and I laughed hard sa kilig that the director said cut because my screen name is Earl and you called me by my real name. Oh men! it felt good. Seeing you pulled away from me and blushed away is magical. Although you punch me hard in my stomach because naiinis ka sa kakatawa ko, I saw the glitters in your eyes. They were beautiful.

And then the shoot ended with another set of awkward moments. You bid goodbye and attempted to walk away but I held your hand and called you "wait aking prinsesa Maymay..", you stopped and I heard a muffled laugh while you slowly return to my position. Your hand felt good to hold May. Grabe bai! I can die in happiness but of course I don't want you to see it.

Hahahahah.. I am so happy. Eventhough you wristled me more it felt really good ending in a huge hugging moment. You even said "sus! makamingaw kang buanga ka!".
Hahahahah sus! I am the prince in this castle!

Hahaha!,
Edward