Jealousy X 100

Maymay,

It has been five days.Why aren't you answering your phone? where are you magkita naman tayo oh please. I can explain the whole pictures na nagviral sa internet. Please. Hindi ko naman talaga hinalikan si Heaven sa cafe. It was just a big mistake. And I know binabash na tayo dahil hindi na raw solid ang love team natin but please let me explain.

The last time, I saw your post on fb and you said 'paktai na..game over..' with a sad face emoji all over your post. It made me mad thinking this is all a big mistake. And that time also, kuya Luis posted in your wall that no matter what happen he is always there for you. F**k! bakit ba ito nangyari lahat?

Arghh!! Maymay please answer me! I can't sleep. I can't even eat dahil sa iyo. Please naman sagutin mo ang mga tawag at messages ko. And then Kisses called me. She said you were out in a bar?! what the hell?! and that Luis and Tanner were with you! where the heck is that freaking bar?! I will go there!

And just now you posted something in my wall. Hindi ko pa mabasa dahil nag babuffer pa ang net ko. Damn! what is this May? and then I clicked the image of you and Luis with the caption of 'Cheers to us! #teamLuiMay'

I am out of words. Papunta na ako diyan May to claim what's mine. And to Kuya Luis, see you there! I'm gonna get my girl!

Angry,
Edward