Date<3

Hello sugar sweet candy Maymay!!!

I woke up feeling awesome! it felt like a hundred day sleep and this one was the best one yet. I am literally jumping off the stairs while singing baliw to my self. I called you te greet you good morning and you fulfilled it. I asked you if we can hang out today since it's our off from the tapings and you said yes readily! grabe bai! grabe jud!

I prepared myself. Nagpagwapo ako at nag handa nang maayos. I used all my perfume to impress you. And I bathe well to make more impression to you. When I arrived at your place you were there ready na. Paktai na! ka sexy bai! you were wearing a knee-top whole dress in peach. Your hair was long and you were looking petitely gorgeous! whooh!

"Hoy! laway nimo oh!", you teased as you rode the car. "Wala naman!", I defended myself. There was silence as I was still amazed by your beauty. "Hoy! Edward! Ga seizure napud ka! mag drive ka na ui!", you shook my arm to wake me up from this fairytale dream. So I drove to our favourite place, the boulevard. This time without the hoodies and the sunnies, just being us. The people around took pictures with us. They all patronised us and we were utmostly flattered. We sang together. We ate so much food together and we held hands like a real life couple.

You smiled, I laughed hard. You laughed hard and I was falling inloved more and more deeply.

Hayyyyyy....
#HopingForReals

Edward..