#IKYFL

All I can saw is that S'ven wasn't lying when he said what he said. He put it DOWN.

I was sore as fuck, but it was all worth it. Nigga literally had me limping when I rolled out the bed.

"S'ven?"

"Yes baby?"

"Wanna join me for a shower. I mean you're already naked so..." He swung the covers off and almost fell walking towards me. "I guess that's a yes."

"Most definitely." I laughed and we went into the bathroom.

We took a "shower" together and got dressed.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"Want me to cook something for you?"

"No, no. Let me cook for you. I know the kid put it on you last night...and this morning."

"Oh whatever. You might have made me moan a little."

"A little, let me go ask the neighbors next door and I bet they'll know exactly who I am."

"Funny, very funny. Gone head and cook while I try to do something to my face."

"You don't have to do nothing baby. But I'm sure I'll be done by time you do all that extra stuff."

"It takes time S'ven."

"To put on eyeshadow, lip gloss, and eyeliner?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"First I have to make sure I have everything, then once I do that I put om my foundation and stuff then there's the baking process, thag usually takes..."

"Already sounds too complicated. You'll have to give me a tutorial one day girl." He said putting his hand on his hip like a girl.

"You better stop before you wake up with a beat face. Might get you a spot on Rupaul."

"Aw hell nah. I'ma be careful around you then. Let me go make my baby some breakfast." He said as he kissed my cheek and left the room.

"Now let me see...the fuck?" I said leaning closer to the mirror. "That boy left some hickies down my neck and...how did he even do this?" I said pulling my shirt up. To see my stomach. "Well damn S'ven. Just mark your terrority huh." I laughed to myself.

I guess we branded each other because I know I left several marks on his body.

Oh well. That's bae 😍

**S'VEN P.O.V**

I went in to cook my queen some breakfast after she put it on me. I know I put it on her, but I didn't expect for her to take control this morning.

I must say this girl is truly a keeper, I never meet someone like her and even though we just got in a relationship, I don't want to lose her any time soon.

While I was looking for something to cook I heard someone walk in. I looked up and it was that Javion guy.

"I'm assuming you stayed the night." He said.

"Yeah, I did."

"Figured. Listen bruh I'm sorry for how I acted the other day. I was just testing to see if you was a hot head like them other niggas. That's all man." I nodded and continued making my queen breakfast.

"It's all good man. I know she's been your friend for a while. Don't wanna seem like I'm taking her away from you or anything ." He mumbled something and nodded his head.