Run-Up

**TRINITY P.O.V**

I can't lie, I was in a better mood now thanks to Javion. That's my best friend, NOT MY SECRET LOVER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! S'ven needs to understand that.

"I saw that." Ness said stocking up computer accessories.

"What?"

"You and homeboy."

"Okay? Y'all know Javion is my friend."

"S'ven doesn't." If she could see us from over here then that mean S'ven could too. Shit.

"Where is he?"

"He went on break shortly after boy toy got here."

"Okay." I said as I began to walk away, but she grabbed my arm.

"Better watch yourself with these jealous niggas Trinity."

"Why you telling me this?"

"It's from experience, they get territorial quick."

"Okay, but who you referring to when you say that?" I asked, causing her to snicker. "What's funny?"

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Damn you naive as fuck."

"Language."

"Language." She mimicked me. "Watch your boyfriend. That's all I'm saying." With that being said she continued to stocking the computer accessories leaving me questioning who I was dating.

Better watch yourself with these jealous niggas Trinity.

Why Ness even telling me that? She don't like me so why she warning me about my boyfriend? She must be trying to play with my head...or she could be trying to help me? Aww fuck, my head getting messed up.

**JAVION P.O.V**

I got home and called Raine, she went out to get an outfit for tonight. I decided to follow through with Trinity's idea because I honestly didn't have one.

It was 4 o'clock and I told her be ready by 6 so I decided to sit down and play GTA until it was time for me to get ready.

While I was killing people and dodging the cops on GTA, I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it because it could've been the landlord with his aggy ass. As soon as I returned my focus back to the game the knock got harder.

"Timothy, Trinity is not here to listen to your big ass mouth."

"It's S'ven." I got up and looked into the peep hole and it was indeed S'ven. I opened the door with the controller in my hand and he stood there in defense mood.

"Uhh, you know Trinity is at work?"

"Obviously I know that. Do you not see me wearing the uniform?" He said pointing at the Best Buy inscription on his shirt.

"Okay, so your reasoning for being here is?"

"What were you talking to Trinity about?" I scrunched my face and and started to laugh, but I realized how serious this nigga was.

"I needed her advice."

"On?"

"On where to take your sister tonight." He rolled his eyes and I just waited for him to ask his next question because I know he had a plethora of questions to ask me just by the way he walked up in here.

"That's obviously not all. What were y'all laughing about?" This nigga serious? I just sat down and continued playing my game.

"I don't think that's none of your business man."