Playing Dumb

After about 2 hours of getting dressed and bribing S'ven into going out to meet Renae's boyfriend he finally came to his senses and agreed to go. He was going to go anyway, but he just wants to be stubborn.

"Baby can you hurry up?" I yelled as I stood by the door waiting for S'ven to finish "putting his shoes on" knowing damn well he put his shoes on already. "Can you stop stalling?"

"I need help!" I groaned and walked to his bedroom to find him sitting on the side of his bed looking down at his shoes.

"What's wrong?" He slowly looked up at me and rubbed his neck.

"I think I have a spot on my shoes." I looked at him like he was crazy. "What?"

"Boy if you don't get your ass up with all this shit! Talking about a damn spot on your shoes. Why don't you want to see your sister's boyfriend?"

"It's my sister Trinity. You don't understand."

"I would if you told me. I know brothers are usually protective over their sisters, but you not overreacting over your little sister dating."

"That's because my little sister is smart when it comes to dating, Renae isn't. She always end up putting more into the relationship than the dude and end up looking stupid in the end and come crying to me and I don't like seeing my sister like that even though I warn her ahead of time." He explained with a serious face. I was starting to understand why S'ven was acting this way.

"Baby, your sister is gonna make mistakes like that. Trust me, us girl tend to make several mistakes when it comes to relationships. It takes a lot of wrongs before you meet the right one...I mean look at me. I was with SEVERAL wrong people before I met Mr. Right."

"Who's Mr. Right?" He asked innocently.

"Oop look at the time." I said as I walked out the door. I heard him get up and walk towards me.

"Wait, who's Mr. Right?" I started to laugh as I made my way out the door. He was still repeating himself, but at least I got him out the door.

We were at Panera Bread to wait for Renae and her boyfriend and S'ven was gettin nervous for no reason. Poor baby.

"S'ven?"

"Mhm?"

"Are you nervous?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"So your leg shaking for no reason?" He looked under the table and shook his head. "Is this how nervous you were when we started dating?"

"Oh baby no, I was freaking out. I didn't know what to do because I felt like if I did anything stupid you would be like 'nah this nigga a dub'." I started to laugh at his explanation. I actually never had anyone nervous to go out with me. I'm usually the nervous one because I'm Trinity and not many people can handle someone like me.

I'm cocky, I know.

We continued talking until I noticed S'ven facial expression changed.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked before turning around and looking in the direction he was staring at. "Why is he here?" I got up and S'ven followed closely behind me.

"Javion?"

"Trinity? Why you here?"

"I should be asking you the same question since you don't eat Panera Bread." S'ven started mumbling something behind me.

"Don't worry I'm not here to eat. I'm here to drop Justin off for his date."

"So why you in here if you dropped him off?" S'ven said with a stern voice.