Too Far Too Gone. (Urban)

Janiyah POV ..

I wanted to pour my eyes out . but it seemed like only hurt and pain kept coming my way , I felt immune to all the backstabbing shit I've been through . I was tired of feeling sorry for myself . I was officially fed up and exhausted

I walked to school and sat down on the benches . I couldn't even comprehend why did this had to happened to me , it caught my ass slipping . I put too much trust into so-called friends and niggas that said they wouldn't hurt me . Betrayal doesn't come from your enemies it comes from the ones you trust 👌 . And these hoes just getting more slick day by day .

I sat on the bench with my eyes glued to my phone , So much fuckin' angry in me . It was reckless of me to show up to school the next day , the scene I caused yesterday made me what to rage on her but I can't let it stop me from my school work . be damned if I did . School was so important to me , I worked too hard for my GPA so it could drop this early in the year . I scrolled on Instagram and every social media I had and decided to just remove myself from all of it , being wrapped on this shit only makes me more angry .

The first bell rung . I rose my head to see all the other students scattering around to make it to class , I couldn't care less though . My first period was Team sports , I just walked out to the field and sat on the bleachers . I wiped the seat with my hand and sat down listening to J.Cole . I bopped my head to his song Get Free . J.cole such a real rapper that I loved , he makes music people can relate to . It was a shame he's not recognized for it . While I sat and hummed along , I thought of when can this year be over , it was late November . I wasn't enjoying myself being in this school . I hate it here .. I hated my teachers , I hated classmates , I felt it was no need to be in this school. I spent my time reading all the time and isolate myself from my group of so called friends . I don't really consider having close friends at all really . If you really have people in your life that care for you , they wouldn't want to hurt you .. They wouldn't do things they know that would just kill you inside .

"Janiyah " I heard someone say . I snapped out my thoughts and held my hand up to my face to block the sun out my eyes .

"Yeah ". I said squinting .

"Either you do some activity or walk the track ." Coach Lublin say holding her clipboard , she wore her long blonde hair in a tight ponytail . Stretching her eyes, Coach Lublin was a fragile old woman that barely could do half of the activities with us . She was suppose to be working In the office but the school didn't need her position anymore . So she chose whatever type of job they needed in the school , I felt bad for this lady . As old as she is this broke ass school couldn't pay to keep her here , another reason why this school irks me .

" Ms.Lublin I just wanted to sit and read , it's so hot on the track ." I said hoping she'll leave me alone .

She let out a tiring sigh ." I can let it slide for today , as long as your doing something educational " She smiled holding the clipboard and her wrinkly old hands . She wanted off leaving me to my quiet time .

By the time Class was over, 2 hours went by it was time for me to go to 3rd.

I brushed my hair walking out the locker room and stopped by the bathroom to get one last look at myself . On my way upstairs I waved and said my hi and byes to some people on my way there.

Before I opened my classroom door I placed my brush in my bag , my teacher hated when we 'groomed' ourselves in class . I groaned and grabbed the handle , I found my seat all the way in the back , I toke a textbook opened to page 66 .

"You did Ms.Owens homework ?" Craig said starling me , He faced me siting for my response . I nodded my head and gave him my work to copy . While I waited for him to finish , I leaned back and crossed my arms . It was another day in this class , I wonder what problems will there be . I had a emotionless expression , I wanted to stare holes in her face when she walked in .