Chapter 15

Baby you're a grown ass women

Why you letting them think for you ?

When you a grown ass women

Baby , you a grown ass women

PARTYNEXTDOOR x Grown Women 🌹

Niyah . 🌻

My days staying over with Chris were up , Tasha apparently said she won't stand to cover for me anymore .

I packed my bag miserably , tossing my shirts in there . I placed my brush and charger in my purse .

"Smile fa me " Chris said looking down at me pointing his camera at me .

I glanced at him and continued to angrily push my clothes deeper in . "Leave me alone " I said softly . I moved my curls out my face and stood up with my bag .

"You still gonna see me Monday ." He said making a pouty face .

Its most likely I'll see him at school . no Inbetween . Till school starts this was it . On Monday will be next time we'll see each other . I gotta prepare myself for whatever Chris might or might not do .

"I guess I will .." I said dryly .

He sucked his teeth . "What now "

"Nothing " I said grabbing my phone .

"Do you have my headphones ?" I said changing the subject so he won't bother tha hell outta me .

He looked like he was gonna say something but he pulled them out his pocket . "Thanks" I said taking it from him .

"Mhm" He said walking downstairs with my bag .

I followed him to the car and sat in the passenger waiting for him .

He hopped in starting the car . while I had my headphones on , it was silent in the car . I played music and leaned back .

"Aye" He said yanking my headphones out .

" Chris .."I said grabbing it from him . I didn't have the energy to snap at him .

"You in the car with me " He said looking back and forth between me and the road .

"Im not in the mood to talk ." I said looking back into my phone . Chris studied my face to see what was going on with me " You don't wanna talk to me huh ?" He huffed and nodded .

"I'm not mad at you .. " I said reaching over touching the back of his haircut . I played with the little curls .

"Nah it's iight ... I didn't want to talk to you either " He smirked at me . I couldn't hold back my smile especially because of Chris's goofy ass .

"Can't stand you " I said leaning against the window . He looked over at me and caressed my cheek with his thumb .

"You love me girl " He said smiling , I laughed and slapped his hand away .

I didn't notice we pulled up to the block . I groaned in agony , it really sucked to be back home .

I didn't see when Chris reached for my bag . He handed it to me , I toke it and placed it on my lap .

We sat in silence , mostly because I just didn't leave yet .

. "You gonna call me .." I said .

"I'm working tonight .. I'll try if I could " He said leaning into me . I got completely fed up with that excuse I slid his arm back on his side and folded my arms .