Chapter 3

Have you seen my fucks to give

I have none ,

I cannot live with the pressure

The pressure I know you feel

X Jhene Aiko 💘

~.~

3 dayss till winter break starts and shit I couldn't wait , I never been so excited in my lifee . But until then It's Tuesday and that meant I have to spend two Irritating hours in 3rd period .

Soon as the bell rung for lunch Ms.Tombs released us , Leanna was gonna walk with me down . She waited for me while I walked out

"I'm surprised you not with Riana . " I said smugly .

She smacked her lips . "I don't have to hang with her all the time and she was acting shady today so Imma give her some space . "

"Mhmm ." I said walking down the hall with her . But before we got far I can hear Riana's conversation .

"I told you don't talk to me in school , only text me ." She whispered half yelled . I turned around and down the hall she was talking to Langston . The hallways was empty and I can hear her conversation even if she was far enough , Langston was the nigga that I was kickin' it with and went and fucked my bestfriend . She was so stupid for still fuckin' with him . And that right there just clarified she was trying not to be seen with him . Now that I was not in her way , you'll think she would stop fuckin' with him . Nope it was more easier to get her way .

I watched them talk back and forth . I felt my blood boiling with hate for this girl and it's sad I couldn't do anything about it , I wanted to beat her face in . But I had to remind myself that it wasn't worth it .

"She told me she hasn't stopped .. I ain't want to bring up old shit to you " Leanna said quietly like she fault bad about not telling me , but she was right for not doing it . It would've made old feelings for him be brought up .

"Please don't be mad at me ." She said touching my shoulder .

I sighed . "I'm not mad Lee ." I said turning back around .

"If you told me , old hate would've sparked in me . And I ain't trying to remember the pass right now .. " I shrugged , she smiled and linked her arm with mine .

"Good . I rather lose that bitch as a friend then you ." I laughed at her shorter self , she walked down to lunch with me but soon left because she had to see her counselor .

I walked around the courtyard after eating lunch by myself. I spotted Chris on the wall clapping his friends up and laughing with them . He looked so good standing there with his cocaine white air forces and black jeans and white Polo shirt . He still manage to make any girl knees go weak even with something as simple as that .

I grabbed my waterbottle and was planning to go to the library as always but I saw my old group of friends walking towards me , it's honestly been a while since I've seen them . I been avoiding and dodging them .

"Hey " Gigi said nudging me . I smiled and said a simple hi to all of them . I dreaded being here , especially in front of them . I wanted to cuss all they asses out .

"Where you been girl ? went ghost on us .."

I shrugged because deep down they damn well knew the answer .

"Mm well .. we going to go hang out at the movies after school . We haven't hanged out in a while ."

"Maybe ..I kinda got this thing to do but I'll let you know " They nodded .