Chapter 13

Niyah Pov.

"Chris " I laughed

He sucked on my neck hard leaving marks. I bit my bottom lip and ran my hand on the back of his head.

He pulled apart and kissed me. I bit his lip causing him to hiss, I giggled and kissed him back parting his plum lips with my tongue for him to let me in. His tongue entwined with mine, Chris lips tasted so good like candy.

He continued rubbing his hands on my butt . I turned us over so I was straddling his waist, he pull his hand out my pants and gripped my ass.

I kissed his neck where his tattoo was at. I bit and sucked hard so we can have the same love bites on the same spot , but no matter how much I did it I know for a fact mine had to be bigger, I swear his lips was blessed.I'll kiss and suck on them all day if I can.

I got distracted feeling Chris's hard on poking my stomach.

I kissed him trailing up his neck back to his lips. I giggled and broke the kiss, he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

I sat up still straddling him while he was laid back with his hands placed on my ass like it was imprinted there.

"I'm horny " He pouted.

I laughed "I know" I said grinding against his wood.

"Don't tease me like dis man " He groaned sitting up and grabbing my body fully on him. I draped my arms on his shoulder.

"I'm not doing anything " I moved my curls out my face.

"Mhm lemme go handle dis " He pushed me off him making his way to the bathroom.

"Chris you serious?? "

"Who else gonna fix dis " He said grabbing his wood.

I laughed getting off the bed. "Good luck with yo cold shower " I said tossing him his towel.

He sucked his teeth and walked into the bathroom.

I laid back and heard my phone ringing, I digged into my night bag since I was sleeping over here. but my parents think I'm at Tasha's.

"Hello? " I said answering it.

"Niyah " Tasha said strictly.

"Wassup "

"Where you at! the party is tonight " She yelled .

"Oh shit I forgot girl " I groaned , I've been so wrapped up with Chris .

"It's fine just come over now " She said sighing.

"Um I'm at my boyfriend's house now " I said

"And? "

"You think I can go.. I mean I don't think he would allow that " I whispered

"Girl what he don't know won't hurt him! and it's a party he'll be fine just don't tell him " She screeched .

I gulped. "Alright give me 20mins Imma be there "

"Kk " She said. I hanged up and Chris walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His little curls were wet and dripped in his handsome face, Chris had a sexy ass body. Abs and all. I couldn't believe this was all mine .

"Who was dat " He said going in the closet.

"Tasha.. " I said, I know Tasha said not to tell him but I just wanna see what he'll think about it. and I technically don't wanna lie to him .

He nodded.

"Yeah I actually have to go there.. my sister was tripping asking them if I was there or not " I said lying.