Chapter 5

Fuck what you heard your mine

your mine ...

Mine - Beyonce' Ft Drakee ..

~.~

Chris was picking me up in 5 mins to take me to school .

I toke one last look in the mirror , I have to admit I looked bomb today . I don't usually dress up for school but I wanted to give it a try .

I had my hair in a slick cute big bun and my gold hoop earrings my dad brought for me last birthday . I put on my high waisted long pants and crop top shirt that said flawless written in red letters , I applied my cherry bomb MAC lipstick .

I heard a hook outside and ran to the window . I looked down and saw Chris' car in my driveway . I quickly ran to my closet and pulled my Christimas KD's .They come out next week but my sister works part-time at footlocker and got them for me . When it comes to shoes my sister was a true sneakerhead and gets them early , I really didn't care for shoes but my sister constantly brought every single pair that came out for me . I'm more of a flats and converse type of girl.

I toke one last look in the mirror and before grabbing my Micheal Kors Bag , I also wore my Gold Micheal Kors watch to match . I smiled I had put in some effort fahreal .

Chris hooked his horn again starling me . I turned off my light and made sure I grabbed my house keys . I didn't have time for breakfast so I just toke an apple .

I hurried down to his car "Wassup " He leaned in and kissed my cheek .

"Hey " I smiled .

"What was that for.. " He shrugged . "I wanted to .. you look good "

"Thank you ." I said feeling my cheeks warm up , he had me blushing even tho my complexion couldn't show it .

I noticed he was wearing a light yellow polo shirt and long camo pants and my shoes .

"You been peeking in my window boy " I said . He made a face like "huh" and I pointed down to my shoes .

He chuckled ".. Great minds think alike "

"Mhmm "

***

I strolled into 1st period 20 mins latee , and got some stares .

"Niyah do you have a tardy pass ?" Ms.Carr asked me before I can get to my seat .

"Uhhh not really .." I said

"Care to explain why not " She adjusted her glasses eyeing me .

I opened my mouth to speak but she held her palm out telling me to stop . " You must have enough McDonalds breakfast for everybody "

I looked at her like she was crazy , lady fuck this class . But I just kept nodding my head at everything she was saying .

"Next time be on time or dont come at all " She went back to reading her book while the other kids in the class was just relaxing .. usually I don't hang with nobody in this class especially since its Digital Design it was a mixed class .

So I kept to myself and sat down eating my food . I thought it was really sweet of Chris to buy me breakfast .. though I already told him he didn't have to . but he doesn't take no for an answer .

I heard the clang of a chair next to me . I pulled out my headphones and saw Deon sitting beside me . I knew his name but I doubt he ever knew mine.

"Yes " I said , he smiled "Hi"

"Hi .."

"Wass gud " He said licking his lips .