Chapter 9

~

I unlocked the door to my house and tried to close it quietly as possible . it was 2 in the afternoon on a Saturday , after spending the night with Chris he toke me for breakfast and walked around the mall tryna kill time .

I climbed upstairs and went straight to my mom room . I cracked open her door to see her knocked out , she must've been working the night shift .. Poor lady

"Ma I'm back from Tasha house " I whispered and sat beside her on her king size bed . I tapped her wrist and she moaned turning over "Okay" she shooed me away and I shrugged . She wasn't even worried . I walked off to my room to see my sister waiting on my bed .

"And where have you been" She crossed her arms .

"Girl why you all up in my pussy , if mama ain't stressing me you shouldn't " I knew Deanna was mad at the fact she was basically on lockdown throughout her high school years . That was the days when my mama was more strict then , now my mom has let up a lil but Dee definitely couldn't play that shit with them. She's salty cause I got freedom .

"You better slow yo fast ass down messing with niggas dats 3 years older den you ! They only want one thing . Ain't no nigga slanging drugs wanna settle down . Don't let him buying you all this shit get to yo head ." She said smacking her lips

"I ain't no fool , I'm smart and no I didn't do shit with him now get tha fuck out " I said pointing to the door , I was not gonna argue or try to convince her stubborn know-it-all ass .

"Imma lecture yo ass till it gets through yo thick skull Janiyah , Ma might be irrelevant to what you doing but Imma be on yo ass "

"Get tha fuck out " I said stepping to her.

She stepped up more and chuckled in my face "You ain't gonna do shit freshman ." She spat putting emphasis on freshman , she walked out my room slamming my door on the way out , I walked back to my door opening it "Dont be slamming shit ! Mama sleeping !"

"Well don't you think she won't be now! " she yelled back . I mumbled shut the fuck low enough so she can hear . I closed my door and dropped down on my bed . My iPhone lit up indicating I had a message from Chris.

Chrissyyy😍😍 : "Everything good ma?

I opened the message and didn't reply . I didn't feel like taking my pissy ass attitude on Chris so it's best to ignore him now until I clear my head . I climbed under my sheets and started to scroll down my instagram on my iPad . I went to look on Chris page , this nigga had so many thirsty dimes commenting on his pics. I laughed cause they were some pretty dirty shit said .

My phone lit up again flashing .

Chrissyyy😍😍 : So you gonna read my shit Ni .? iight

I huffed this boy gonna be the death of me I swear

Me : I'm fine Chris

Chrissyyy😍😍 : Don't seem like it . What's wrong ?

Me : Drop it .

Chrissyyy😍😍 : You know I'm not , talk to me .

I glanced at it and placed my phone on charge . Chris can be handled later until then I needa figure out how tha hell me and Deon gonna do this winter break project . I dialed his number and he answered after the third ring .

"Yo" he said asking the phone .

"Um .. Deon it's me Janiyah " I said sitting up

"Wass gud "