Chapter 19

Tasha & Niyah in MM.

~

Niyah..

I crossed my legs on Tasha's bed and dug into the cart of ice cream , I changed the channel to watch scandal .

I sighed leaning back and enjoyed cold creamy vanilla running down throat .

Tasha walked in fully dressed in her work clothes and glanced at me , I ignored her hard glare and continued watching scandal .

"Olivia pisses me off I swear !" I yelled with my eyes glued to the Tv.

Tasha smacked her lips and walked over to the curtains yanking them open , the sun shined through the dark room . I winced covering my eyes , she came towards me and started pull the covers off .

"Stop !!" I groaned tugging it back and forth with her .

She huffed and yanked it hard making me release my hold .

"Enough of this Niyah , you been in my bed all day watching fuckin' scandal" She sighed rolling up the sheets tucking it under her arms .

"Scandal isn't hurting you ! , its hurting Olivia" I pouted and shrugged getting another mouth full of ice cream .

"I gotta be at work by 4 and you need to do something useful then sit on your ass stressing Chris . Fuck him and his hoe ways " Tasha ranted bashing him .

I sighed and looked down at my hands , I haven't been to school in forever . I've been missing practice too

"Bitch you knew better , he was a premature thot before you meant him " She said sitting beside me .

I scoffed "How is saying that helping me in any way" I said .

"So next time you'll listen to me , niggas are full of lies . Chris was nothing but a hoe , and apparently can't keep his dick in his pants ." She said smacking her lips .

I leaned my head on her shoulder and felt my eyes watering , she rubbed my back trying to soath me .

"He hasn't even attempt to call me" I said angrily crying ,although I shouldn't care for him . he's never tried to reach me , a part of me wishes he'll try to fight for me at least .

"Its a good thing he hasn't reached out .. Now you gotta go on with your life . Missing school and practice is only affecting you , track season is in 3 weeks .. " She said making me look at her . I wiped my face and nodded

"Its gonna be fine Ni , your a Strong girl now hurry and get dressed , I'm taking you somewhere before I go to work" She said getting up .

"Where are we going " I said pushing my hair out my face . She smirked and went into her closet pulling out a metal baseball bat .

"WE are going to pay Chris's condo a visit and retrieve your things" She said with a smile , she grabbed her purse and phone walking towards the door .

"Tasha I'm not bailing you out of jail , crazy ass " I said pointing to the bat .

"Nonsense this isn't even half of me being crazy . I'm completely sane " She said flipping her hair .

" Chop Chop I'll be waiting downstairs" She yelled closing her room door .

I stood up closing the curtains and going back onto her bed under the covers .

I wasn't gonna go on some trip to hell with Tasha being at his house will only make me think of memories.

Suddenly the door opened again . "I knew you wasn't gonna get ready , now I have to force you " She said going into the bathroom . I smacked my lips and closed my eyes