Chapter 20

Niyah ..

Why when we talk it seem so forced.

Why when I ask who is it you get hoarsh.

Who you been fuckin on the low?

Tink - 2 and 2

~•~

I sat on the west patio of the school by myself. I was skippin 4th cause I ain't need all the drama from Deon.

I had three minutes left until first lunch bell would ring. I crossed my legs and decided to text Tasha, she couldn't come to school today she had to go dress shopping for her mom's dinner party.

Before I can hit send. My phone was snatched out my hand , I rolled my eyes not even looking at whoever it was cause I just know for sure who it can only be.

"What da fuck you would possibly want from me? " I said irritated.

He tossed my phone in the air and caught it continuing to keep scaring me.

"Chris stop before you fuckin break my phone " I said reaching for it. He held it over my head, I groaned and shoved his chest.

"Give it back. " I said sternly

"You don't like people touching yo shit huh? " He said straight face and all.

I didn't say anything but crossed my arms.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't smash yo shit " He said bending to make eye contact with me. I glared back into his cold eyes and scoffed.

"Because I didn't do shit to deserve it. " I said knowing he was referring to his car

"And I did? " He questioned nodding his head.

"$500 is the damage on my car ma " He said grabbing my wrist. I was startled at his strength, He has never grabbed me so hard before. It made my heart jump but I remained unfazed .

"What you think I should do about that Ni. " He said clutching his jaw

It was as on cue the lunch bell rung , I yanked my hand away from his and grabbed my bags off the table . I turned away but he yanked my arm back pulling me back to his chest.

"We will talk about this later " He said looking down at me.

I ignored him and tried to leave but I was snatched once again.

"In case you try to stand me up, I'm keeping this for insurance " He said waving my phone in his face.

He caressed his goatee and looked me up and down, "I'll see you later iight Niyah " He smirked and released his grip .

I rolled my eyes and walked away but I can still feel his eyes glaring me down .

After school ..

"Wassup " Deon said appearing from outta nowhere while I walked from the track . I ignored him and grabbed my Nike water bottle out my bag .

"Where's chris " I said walking back into the school . I looked around to see if Chris was anywhere to be found .

Deon followed me every step but I chose not to entertain his annoying ass .