Chapter 10

Chris POV

I'm trying my hardest to be patience with Janiyah . This waiting bullshit aint going so good , i want her offically . So fucking with these hoes seem so tempting . but I got bigger problems to worry about , today was the day I can probably get full custody of my sister Amanee. All I have to do is prove my mom of an unfit parent and I promise I'll make it so her crack feen ass don't ever see Amanee again. I do feel bad about how my dad's death affected her but we all was going through it and she doesn't want the help, she always turn me down. Now that I'm getting money coming in , I can afford a bigger place for Amanee . My apartment ain't working out .

~

I walked out the court room, seeing that they rescheduled it to another time since my mom failed to show up once again. It's fine though, this is just more proof of how much Amanee doesnt need her in her life .

After I left the courtroom I made a stop to Burger king and got some food before, I head to work. I stayed blowing up Deon Phone.

Hey this Deon I can't come to the phone right now-

I hanged up once again getting his voice mail. This nigga cared about taking care of the trap more then me and he was slacking. Never returned my calls like he was doing something more important.

~

Niyah POV.

I walked down Deon's Block since he didn't live that far at all. I wanted to work on the project at Deon's house instead , since Deanna was getting on my nerves 24/7 about hanging with these boys.

I knocked on Deon's door and there was no answer. His car was parked in the driveway so I knew he was home. I knocked harder.

The door finally opened up, He stood there shirtless rubbing his eyes. "Wassup " He said sounding like he just woke up. Deon was a really handsome guy . It's a shame his fucked up attitude ruins it .

"I appreciate you admiring me Niyah " He smirking

I was caught staring at him but rolled my eyes "Dont flatter yourself . I came to finish the project " I handed him my laptop and notebook.

"Why so early " He said yawning .

"It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon Deon , now are you gonna let me in? " He looked me over licking his lips. "iight " he chuckled moving out the way .

I followed him upstairs to his room.

"Get comfortable Ma" he said patting beside him on the bed .

I scrolled over and sat beside him and folded my legs underneath me.

"You print the photos out? " I asked him.

He nodded "Yeah but we don't have to start the project right away " he said closing my laptop and pushing it to the side .

"I came here just for that Deon. " I said sternly .

"You don't have to try to protect yourself from me, we alone. Chris ain't in the way now , I just wanna get to know you " he reaching for my hand but I pulled away.

"I don't wanna do this with you. can you just put on a shirt please so we can continue the project " I said running my fingers thru my hair.

He leaned towards me licking his lips "Why?, does it bother you ? " he balanced himself on his arms leaning forward on me. he basically leaned his body against mine till there was no space between us, I layed on my back. while his arms trapped me in on both sides.

"Why are you so consistent with getting with me. I don't want you " I struggled to get from under him. he pressed his dick against my hips.

"Why you acting for ? I know you be looking at me a way and now you here in my bed underneath me, acting like you don't want me as much as I do "