Part 3

(Hayley's dress⬆️)
🌺Hayley p.0.v🌺

I go to my closet and looked for a nice dress to wear at the pack party.

I look at a red dress. I slip it in with red high heels with an open toe.

Me and my dad arrive at the party. I see Cindy talking to a group of people. She turns and waves me over.

"Hayley this is our future pack members. This is Lisa Holmes, her brother Mathew Holmes. "They wave at me."This is Asher James, Scarlet Beck, and Mason Kramer. Well plus you me Alison and Jackson." She sips her drink.

"Who is Jackson?" I ask looking around.

"Oh just another pack member." She takes another sip.

"How about we go somewhere else." The girl named scarlet said. We started to walk outside. They walked into the woods and shifted. Cindy looked at me.

"Are you sure you want to." She look unsure.

"Yeah, lets do this." We walk into the woods. I took my clothes off and started to shift.

Nola started to take over my body. Not going to lie, but shifting felt actually good.

We ran through the forest floor. Played with each, we jumped and howled for almost four hours.

By the time we shifted back, the party was dying down a little . I looked at my phone, its 11:00 at night.

We are grabbed drinks and made a bomb fire. We laughed and talked.

"Remember when Mason tried to jump over that log and fell on to his face." Lisa giggles as Mason starts to turn red.

"Oh how about when Cindy thought that skunk was a squirrel." I start to laugh out. Then all of us started to laugh.

"Wow, I couldn't ask for a better pack." I say swelling with pride. My pack members are really nice.

Everyone laughs and nods.

"Do you guys stay here. At the pack house?"I ask curiously.

They all nod Cindy starts to say something something.

"I still live with my parents but I will be moving in and a week." She says excitedly, her curly hair bounce as she talks.

"You should talk to your parents about moving in." Matthew said as he pokes the fire with a stick.

"If you move into the pack house, would I still be able to visit my parents?" I ask, I still want to be with my family or see them at least.

"Of course you can, once we are old enough to become the elders of the pack, we can stay or move. Within our territory of course." Scarlet chimes in.

"I definitely will." I nod my head as she finishes talking.

Around 1:00 am the fire is dwindling to glowing coals, most of us sleepy.

"Is it alright if I spent the night tonight" I ask the pack members.

"Of course you can, you can stay in the spare bedroom, I mean if you do move in it would probably be your room anyways." Lisa yelled.

I txt my mom that I was staying the night.

I walk into the spare bedroom, the room scheme was white with black accents.

I jump into the very soft bed. Someone knocks on my door, assuming it was Cindy I opened it.

The boy with the hazel eyes was standing there.