Part 11

Jackson's p.o.v

I wake up with Haley in my arms. She looks adorable, her hair in her face, her skin flawless. I stand up and grab a shirt sense that I am only in pants.

I realize that the French doors were open, we must of forgotten to close them. I walk out and look at the table, small note was sitting, my name was in it.

Letter

       Dear Jackson,
Victoria is coming, she won't stop until Hayley is dead. Promise me that you will protect her. And if it comes to it, if you have to choose to save her life or your life, choose her.

                       Zander

My wolf growled, I crumpled the price of paper and throw it off the terrace.
I walk down stairs and make a cup of coffee. After I call my dad.

"Hey Dad it's me." I say

"Hey, how has the trip been."

"Good, so what's the news about the vampires." There's a long pause before he answers.

"We are going to attack when you get back." I look down at the counter.

"Ok I will get our stuff ready to leave tomorrow." I say stiffly, I hang up

"I will fight too." I turn to see Hayley standing in a long sleeve shirt and short shorts.

"No you are not." I hug her but she steps away from me. I remember the note, as much I hate it, Zander was right, I don't want her to get hurt.

"Yes I am, you can't tell me what to do." She walks away.

"No you aren't." I yell to her.

"Oh yes I am." She yells back.

I shake my head and walk to my room, I grab a towel and take a shower.

Hayley's p.o.v

I walk away from Jackson to my room. I grin of the thought of me standing up to him.

I walk into my closet and look at what there is to wear. Alison calls me.

"Hey it's Alison." Her warm voice flows through the phone.

"Hey what's up."

"Would you like to go to the pool today with the pack."

"I would love to Alison." I hang up and grab my favorite bathing suit.

                   (Her bathing suit) Grab a floral cover up with wedges and walk out into the living room

                   (Her bathing suit)
Grab a floral cover up with wedges and walk out into the living room.

I walk outside to the pool, the pool is pretty big with a hot tub over flowing into the pool.

Allison is laying in the sun, she has on a stringy red bikini with a sun hat.