Part 16

1 week later

Hayley's p.o.v

"Beep.......beep........beep" My alarm clock blared.

I get up and take a shower. I take off my clothes and admire my new tattoos. I had to keep the bandage in for a week. But they look beautiful, I definitely want another one. I jump into the shower.

After a put on a white nike sweatshirt and some soccer joggers. I grab a couple grapes and drive to school.

Cindy is waiting for me with the pack at the front doors.

Scarlet and Noah are talking, their so cute together. They all see me and wave.

"Let me see the tat?" Cindy yelled to me. I grin at her, I pull up the sleeve of my sweatshirt to reveal my dope mandala.

"Nice girl, look at mine." She holds up her arm and flexes, there is a a wolf head surrounded by roses.

She also wanted one, I would have taken her with me but I didn't know till after so.

"Where is Jackson?" I asked curious.

"I think he is standing behind you." Asher whispers to me.

I turn around, Jackson is standing there with some roses and a box of chocolates.

"What is all this." Everyone started to from a crowd.

"Hayley, I would be the happiest man ever if you would go to this years last senior dance with me." His smile grows as I start tear up.

"Yes, yes of course." He hugs me, the crowd claps. The last senior dance is the most important dance. Our school makes it the best dance ever, even better than prom.

"Thanks you so much for an amazing school year." I whisper in his ear.

Asher's p.o.v

I get into school and go to my locker. I smell it, lilacs and lemons. Then I saw her, she is beautiful, long dark dark brown hair. Big brown eyes, a great smile.

"Mate." I whisper.

Her head shoots up, she must of heard me. She smiles, and walks over to me.

"Hi my name is Aubrie." She smiles again.

"Hey, my names is Asher. Did you just moved here." She comes closer.

"I'm from the black rose pack." She whispers in to my ear.

"I'm from the crescent moon pack." I whisper back. My wolf howled with happiness. My mate, she is a beautiful. My mate likes me.

Her eyes start to change to black. Her smiles widened. I can't help it, Cole my wolf takes over. I'm still in my body but he is controlling me.

I quite growl leaves my mouth. I put my arm around her and we walk to class. I waited so many years to find my mate. I have a beautiful mate, she is better than I could have ever imagined.

Cindy's p.o.v

I grab Simone's hand as we walk down the hall.

"So I have some good news," he looks at me a little confused and excited.

"I have plane tickets to take the whole pack to the Bahamas. It would be for a whole week and it would be after the dance." He picks me up and spins me around.

"Baby put me down." I giggle at him.

"No can do, to happy." He finally puts me down.

We giggle together as we head to class.