Chapter 10{**}

Ashton's(POV)
I woke up with Luke's arm around my waist. I snuggled closer to him still tired from last night. I heard Cal and Mike walk in a few minutes later complaining they were hungry. We all got ready to eat at IHOP. Luke's mom was dropping us off since she has to go to work. Once we were all seated I ordered two pancakes and hot chocolate. Luke smiled because he knew I was eating better. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I feel fat but Luke assures me that I'm not. When food came I was only able to eat one and a half pancakes. I almost finished my hot chocolate but I was full. I felt nauseous and Luke went with me to the restroom. I went in but I tried holding my food. Luckily I was and Luke would be kissing me everyday each day as long as I don't cut. Hopefully it stays like that. We went back outside and were done eating. Luke called his dad to pick us up knowing he didn't work today. He said he would be here in 15 minutes. It looked like it was going to rain so we all wanted to stay home and watch movies and play video games in the game room the only game I don't like is FIFA. Only Luke knows since he wanted me to play I agreed and he ended up winning. Once we were home I took a shower and changed into sweats and a sweatshirt. I wasn't fully comfortable with showing my cuts. Luke understood and didn't pressure me into anything. Michael and I were getting the snacks ready while Luke got blankets and Cal was picking games and movies. I wasn't planning on eating a lot since I might throw it up but I will try eating a few things. Luke's mom was going to be home at 8:00 and his dad was downstairs in the living room watching his own show.

Luke's(POV)
Everyone settled down and Cal said that we should play FIFA. Ashton looked at me and pouted. Mike noticed and challenged Ashton. In the end Michael won and Ashton was complaining which was so cute. After playing a few video games we settled down and watched movies. Ashton fell asleep on my lap. My dad came in and said that he could take Calum and Michael home. The guys shortly left after helping us clean up. Ashton and I went upstairs. He was sleeping in my room today even though he has his own room. We started kissing roughly. I took his shirt off but before we could go further we heard my mom saying she was home. Ashton blushed and put his shirt back on. I slept in basketball shorts and no shirt.
(TIME SKIP)
It was Monday morning. I woke Ashton up so we could get ready for school. My mom cooked us some eggs and toast. I was surprised to see Ashton finish the whole thing and not gag or throw it up. We walked to our stop and chatted while waiting for the bus. I was hoping they wouldn't bully Ashton. If they try I will defend him. Calum and Michael take ten second bus. So they are going to meet us in class. Ashton and I got to school. We heard Derek laughing and he came over to us and sneered at Ashton "looks like the fag got himself a boyfriend". He was about to punch him but I shoved him against a locker and said "if you touch him I wouldn't mind beating your ass up". He just got up and walked away. I hugged Ashton and pressed a kiss to his forehead. Which made him giggle. He covered it up with his hand. I removed his hand and said "don't worry I love your giggles". He just smiled and kissed my cheek. The bell rung and we went to class. Shortly after the guys came and sat with us.

I feel like this isshort. Was it probably but hope you like this. Vote so I can keep writing.