Chapter 13{**}

IDK but I cried while writing this and also during the video like why😭😭❤️

Luke's(POV)
Ashton had left with Michael. I was to stressed out already so I just laid down trying to process what happened and what was happening if that even makes sense. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up and it was night. I wasn't sleepy and my mom came in asking where Ashton was. She said that most of his room was empty and she looked kid is worried. I just told her we both needed space and have her am don't ask anymore look. She just nodded and left. I went back to sleep while watching a movie. It was Monday and I was tired.

Ashton's(POV)
I walked into school tired and nervous. I took the second bus with the guys not wanting to see Luke. Luke was already at his locker. So I walked over to my locker and was pushed harshly against it by John. He grabbed my wrist and I winced my cuts still fresh. He just laughed and looked at my cuts. "Go kill yourself freak". I then mumbled " I will". He screamed "oh look the freak is finally going to kill himself". I ran out the school tears down my face. I went back to Michael's house and got the rope that was in his garage. I went to the room I was staying in and set the rope up on the ceiling fan. I put the chair under and stood up on the chair. I was full on sobbing and shaking but I could not stop myself. I wanted to end it all. All the pain. I want it to go away. I can't hold it anymore I don't deserve to live. My life is fûčkęd up anyway so there's no point.

Luke's(POV)
When I heard Ashton say that to John. I punched John and ran after Ashton I got to Mikey's home and opened the door seeing it was unlocked. I ran upstairs and pushed the guest room opened and Ashton didn't notice. He was about to put the rope around his neck but I shoved him on the ground. I was hugging him letting him cry on me. He kept screaming "I wanna die" and "I don't deserve to live". I was crying kissing his forehead apologizing for everything I had done. After he was done crying and somewhat calmed down. I led him to the restroom and inspected his cuts.

Ashton(POV)
Luke saved me was all that was going through my head. After seeing my new cuts he pulled me into another hug both if us crying. After a while I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up him next to me. I wiggle and got out of his arms. He looked at me and smiled. I didn't smile back. He frowned and came to hug me. I only hugged him a little. He pressed a kiss to my forehead I instantly melted into him. I missed him. I looked up at him and he slowly leaned in but before he could I moved away. He apologized again and said he needed me. I just held my hand out and "friends?" He gave me a small sad smile and nodded. I would soon forgive him but I just need time. He suggested that I go to therapy. I was begging him not to but he eventually convinced me. He said he would stay inside with me the whole time. He took my arms and kissed my scars one by one. After that he kissed my cheek which. He had tears going down his face. I slowly pulled him in for hug and let him cry. He kept mumbling sorry and I really wanted to kiss him but I just can't. I can't be weak.