The bar

Jenna's pov
My friends have been bugging me about  getting out of my house, but I just don't feel like leaving. Ever sense my breakup with max I just don't feel the same. I just has been hard I guess but he didn't care for me. Next thing I know I'm crying. It's not the end of the world I tell my self and then I agree to go out of my house with my friends so I can forget about max

Julien's pov
Today is a boring day, I feel like a puddle of shit for some reason and I don't know why. But I do need the extra money.  ( ps. just to let you know I am making almost everything up including the age) I guess I will go but there is something telling me to go in the back of my head that I can't get it. I have to go tho phhhh uhh ok lets do this I tell myself.

Jenna's friend Rachel's pov
I have seen that ever since Jenna broke up with max she has not been the same   and she is very different. I honestly think that she needs to get out of the house and he happy she will feel a lot better. I have been bugging her for two weeks now and SHE FINALLY SAID YES. I'm happy that she said yes but I want to make sure if she does me a guy and gets in a serious relationship that she will never be like this again I love Jenna and I don't like seeing her like this. I will stay by her side all night incase she needs to talk. ( I'll be there for youuu   Friends. Anyone I'm so sorry)

Jenna's pov
After we get ready Rachel comes to pick me up first and then get the rest of my friends. She talks me that if I need to talk about the breakup she will be here to listen when I need to talk. Rachel is the best friend I have and I don't know what I would do without her. Then our other friends. Finally we get to the bar and we walk inside. It seemed boring at first but then I locked eyes with one of the bartenders. And then he came over to my table.