A new member of the fam

Julien's pov
Me and Jenna have been dating for over a year now and everything has been great. She has two dogs named Kermit and marbles that I have fallen in love with. Also we have both made a YouTube channel that we both make a living off. I have had something on my mind for a while and I think I want to do it. I have fallen in love with Kermit so much I think I want to get my own dog from the same breed as Kermit. I just wonder what Jenna will think of having another dog in the house.

Jenna's pov
Me and Julien have been together for over a year and I am truly in love with him. We have both made a YouTube channel had have made a living off of it. I love being a YouTube and we both have a over 500,000 subscribers. One day Julien asked if he could talk to me and I was getting nervous. I had no idea what he was going to say. I realised that I had nothing to worry about.

Julien's pov
The next day I decided to ask Jenna if she wanted to get the dog or not. She was actually very excited.

Conversation time
Ju- Jenna can I ask you something
J- sure you can ask me anything
Ju- how do you feel about getting another dog ( I say like a nervous wreck )
J- OH MY GOSH JULIEN I would love a new dog which dog do you want to get
Ju- oh my god im so glad that you want to get a dog. I wanted to get a dog the same breed as Kermit.
J- really Julie I would love to

Julien's pov
That whole conversation was just a ten pound weight lifted of my shoulders. I had no idea what was she was going to say. I just really hoped she wanted to do it. I have been looking online to see what dogs they have up for adoption. I saw one dog that caught my attention. She was a blonde Italian greyhound and she is a little puppy. When I looked at her I instantly knew that I wanted her. I called Jenna over and showed her to Jenna.

Jenna's pov
Two days after the talk about getting a new dog Julien calls me into the office and says that he wants a blonde dog that was so adorable. I instantly fell in love with her

Conversation time
Ju- Jenna come look
J- what
Ju- look
J- aww she is so cute
Ju- I want her
J- she is really cute I think you should get her
Ju- really
J- yea she is really cute
Ju- what should we name her
J- what does she look like
Ju- she looks like a........ peach
J- that's actually a really pretty name
Ju- can that be her name
J- it's not my dog your choice
Ju- I'll name her peach

AUTHORS NOTE
As soon as I got half way through writing this I thought of a new ideas that follow the last real chapter. I was really mad. This time I have ideas in my head so maybe i won't be updating in years. I have been writing this for 3 hours now. I get really distracted. I hope you like the chapter and I don't know what to say.

Xoxo,
Evelyn