Todays the day

Julien's pov
Today is the day. We are going to get peach. We are getting her from the same place Jenna got Kermit. I could not be any more happy to have a dog. Jenna is helping me by vloging while we get her. I can't wait. This is one of the biggest things I have done in my life I could not be happier to spend it with the one I love.

Jenna's pov
Today is the day we are getting peach. I am so happy for Julien to get his dog. He looks so excited and happy. I know they will be best of friends when peach comes home. I know that the boys will be happy to have one more little furry child to play with. This is going to be great.

Julien's pov
When we get to the place I have to sign a bunch of papers. And I'm getting more and more nervous as time goes by. I haven't had a dog before and I am excited and nervous at the same time. It's a lot but I know that I will love her. Then I look over to see a crate with a blonde dog inside with a name tag that says PEACH on it. I lean over and tell Jenna to look towards where I'm looking and when she looks you can tell in her face she is filled with joy. I'm so glad that i made the decision to get a dog, this is going to be great.

Jenna's pov
Julien leans towards me and points at one of the crates and it says PEACH on it. I could not be more happy to see what she looks like. This is amazing and I am speechless the whole time. All I can think of is Julien holding his dog in his arms. I suddenly feel a tear of joy ride down my cheek. Julien sees my tear and ask what's wrong. I then say "every time I have got a dog I have cried it's just emotional ok". He then chuckles and the lady at the front desk calls his name. He runs up to the front desk like there was a big cookie there and it was all for him. I look over at peach and she looks at me with her sweet gentle eyes. She is so adorable.
I still we are taking this little ball of joy home with us today.

Authors note
I wish I could write more, I love it but I don't have time. And the top is just because, no questions just because. Of corse if you want to you can put any suggestions down win in the comments and I 95% will use them. I will not use sensual activity because their real people and stop being porn. Anyone who watches Miranda sings will understand. Thank you for reading if you actually read this. If you do please comment a unicorn or a smiley face (🦄,😊). Love whoever reads this.

Xoxo,
Evee