Its not you

Rachel's pov
When I seen the man leave with Jenna I start to freak out I didn't know what to do I thought that he would hurt her. When I heard what actually happened I felt bad for yelling at him. I didn't know that Jenna wanted to go home and then I saw Julien cry about her. Now I knew that he cared about her and he didn't want to leave her feeling sad. Then I told Jenna everything. He said that she felt the same way, when I went to tell Julien I could not find him. I asked another bar tender if she had seen him and she said he went to the back and that I could go back there. She said it like she didn't give a fuck at all. I went back there to see Julien sitting on a bucket and with his head in his arms trying to calm down. When I found him I told him to talk to Jenna and that she wanted to meet tomorrow. Then he was ok like if he thought he was going to lose someone but they were fine.

Julien's pov
I thought I had done something to Jenna still I knew something else was wrong and I don't know. I felt super bad so I just freaked out and ran to the back of the bar and started to cry. I knew I was all alone but I still hid my face in my arms. All I could think about was Jenna and if she was ok. Then soon Jenna's friend came and found me and told me what Jenna had said. When she said everything I felt like Something that was on top of me been lifted off and I have been under there for years. I couldn't wait to talk to her and I feel fine now and I'm relaxed. Everything      Is        Fine ( it's fine I'm sorry to soon😐)