Its ok

Jenna's pov
I'm sitting here talking to Julien and then I start to cry. When I saw him walk over I was sad and I didn't want to be here so I just put my head down. After he realized something was wrong he gently pushed up my chin up and sat in total shock . He asked me what's wrong and I said I don't want to be here. He asked me why and I said I just don't feel right and then I hugged him but I didn't want to let go this time I never wanted to let go

Julien's pov
She hugged me and I felt something special with that hug and I didn't want to let go and she was special to me. I know I just met her but I think I love her. She feels so tiny in my arms I think and then I tighten my arms around her as she cries on my shoulder. Then I ask her if she wanted a ride home and she said yes. I hade a piece of paper from my pocket I was going to give her later but I decide to give it to her later. When we get in to the car she grabs my hand while I drive and then we got to her place. I told her I would walk her to her door and then she looked into my eyes and said good bye in a soft sweet voice. After I locked eyes with her again then I kiss her forehead. Then she kissed my lips and then she went inside then I went into my car. I got back to the bar and I got questions from the manager and he asked why I left with that girl and I said I had to go. When I got back behind the bar Jenna's friend that I talked to earlier asked me where I took her in a serious tone. I answered back " I took her home, she was crying". She  started to yell and said "WHAT DID YOU DO" I did nothing I said matching her tone and then I looked down. She asked me what's wrong and I didn't look up and I just nodded. Then she pushed up my face and saw me cry and then said I'm a soft voice and I said " did I hurt her am I the problem I said sobbing." She said no Jenna has had a rough two weeks and then she said "I will text her now."  I felt so bad when I saw her cry I thought I was the problem but as soon as I knew I wasn't the problem everything has been so much simpler and then I felt so much relief.

AUTHORS NOTE
I know there is know one reading this but I just want to say if someone is reading this and is as big as a jennulien fan as me I would literally die. If you are reading this I will ABSOLUTE FREAK THE FUCK OUT and I really mean it. Well I meant to do one of these in the past chapters but I can't remember shit so if you are reading this I'm sorry but this is going to be long. I feel like I'm talking to myself. I hate my self omg ok bye