I love u

Jenna's pov
I felt bad about what happened last night but today is a new day. I woke up early about 7:00( that's early for me ok it might not be for you but I don't know) and it was early✌️✊✌️️✊so I was going to text Julien around 10:00 I told myself. I was getting breakfast when I heard a knock around 9:00 and it was Julien. I opened the door and then he said hi in an weird voice. Your friend sent me here he said. Then I hugged him and it was a passionately. And then I said for him to come in. I told him everything and then he felt bad. Then Julien told me everything about him and Rachel and that she wanted him to come here. We hugged each other and Jenna felt bad for what Jenna but Julien through last night. Then they locked eyes again ( I know what you are thinking really lock eyes again wooooooow I know classic Evelyn)

Julien's pov
When we locked eyes I stared into her amazing baby blue eyes. They looks gorgeous. She has no makeup on and she has the most beautiful face in the world and I never want to leave her side.

Jenna's pov
I look in to his green eyes and they look amazing he has a slight smile on his face that is contagious and I can't help but smile he looks adorable.

Julien's pov
Right after Jenna stops looking at me she gives me a big bear hug. Then I knew that she was crying and then I picked up her face gently and then I said everything is ok and then continued the bear hug. Then I asked her what's wrong. She said that she really did care about me and that she just didn't feel like herself last night. When she said that my heart got warm and I tear went down my face. I say the biggest words I know in a relationship besides will you marry me I say I love you. She looked at me and then she wiped my face. I know I have not known her for a long time but I meant it.
I could not help but have a slight smile on my face the whole time. She cuddled against me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She felt so tiny in my arms. Then, someone knocked and I told Jenna I would get it and when I opened the door a tall man was at the door looking at me like I was a weirdo.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey myself aka that is what I feel like I'm talking to well CLIFFHANGER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I know who it is and I'm writing this for myself by the way and I think I like it. Well a little update to myself I am currently watching an old livestream of j and j where they play the wolf among us. SEA FUCKING TURTLE if you watch there livestreams . Well good bye myself ✌️️peace
Xoxo,
Evelyn