Next morning

Julien's pov
The next morning I woke up with Jenna asleep on my chest in my room. She is the cutest human ever. I'm so happy I met her and I hope she feels the same way. When she starts to wake up I tell her good morning and kiss her four head then she looks up at me with her loving eyes. Every time she looks it my eyes I get butterflies in my stomach. Then she kiss me on the lips then we lock lips. It seems like an eternity but it lasted a few minutes. When she  kissed me I kissed her back passionately. I loved her. I'm in love with Jenna and I was proud to say it. But when she kissed me I felt a spark that I have never felt before and I loved it. IT gave me a rush that you could not just feel normally. It was the best feeling ever.

Jenna's pov
When I started to wake up I heard someone say good morning and seconds after I realized it was Julien then he kissed me on my four head. When I looked up at him I kissed him passionately on the lips. I have never felt something like this before it was amazing, weird, and i never wanted it to stop ever. I felt a great spark that is not capable of being explained. When it ended I looked into his eyes and he had a slight smile that was vey contagious. I could not help but smile back. I loved him and I knew it. He was amazing, caring, and loyal, not enough words to describe him. There was something about him that was special and I loved. Something that I could not seem to find in any of my past boyfriends. I knew that I felt something ever since the first moment we locked eyes.

CONVERSATIONS TIME
ju- good morning( kiss on four head)
J- ( kisses Julien and looks into eyes)
Ju- are you hungry
J-no not really
Ju-do you want a little bit of oatmeal
J-sure

Julien's pov
I get Jenna a little bit of oatmeal because she says that she is not that hungry. When I come back to hand it to her and she looks adorable. The shirt that I gave her was to if for her and she looked like a toddler in my old clothes. She looked so tiny and fragile, and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. When I hand her the oatmeal I sit next to her and cuddle her. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

Jenna's pov
When Julien hands me the bowl of oatmeal, he stares at me with his loving eyes. I could not help but stare back and smile. I truly love him and I don't know what I would do without him. Then he sits next to me and I cuddle him. He is a giant next to me. We just sit down and watch tv together

AUTHORS NOTE

I am so happy for the 40 reads I have. I thought that nobody was going to read this I don't want to be boring so ill shut up now thank you and good bye

xoxo,

evelyn