Peach's first day

⚠️ warning ⚠️ very bad chapter

Julien's pov
When we get home peach is so curious to what everything is. She is looking around like a lost dog in a maze, she's adorable. I love her so much. When Jenna and I take her outside she is scared at first to play and then she gets use to it. We let Kermit meet her first because Marbles is well Marbles. He doesn't get along with everything. Kermit is a little to ruff at the beginning but he starts to calm down. Now it's time for Mr. Marbles to meet peach and I have no idea how this is going to go.

Jenna's pov
When we brought peach home she was so adorable. She was very confused at first but then she got use to it. We let peach get to know Kermit first and they are fine together. I still don't know about Marbles yet. I know he might be calm at first but he will strike if someone is getting on his nerves. I don't want peach to get hurt. I also want Marbles to be calm and get along with her also. I have no idea how this is going to work. When we let Marbles meet peach at first he seems so calm and all of my ideas of Marbles bitting her go away. Then peach starts to bite Marbles and he bites her. Peach doesn't cry tho and it confused me cause she's just a puppy, I thought it would hurt her or at least shock her. She starts trying to fight Marbles. She is so cute but still I make Peach calm down so she doesn't get bit again.

Julien's pov
After Peach meets her brothers it's already 11:00. Of course we didn't stay outside that long we let them play inside. Peach was very tired and was passed out on the couch when we went to the couch. You could tell just by looking at her she was VERY tired. We went up to the bed and peach fell asleep on my chest. Marbles and Kermit slept cuddled next to Jenna.

CONVERSATION TIME
J- are you happy
Ju- how could I not be happy I have the most beautiful girlfriend, three amazing furry children and a nice life, I'm the luckiest man on Earth
J- ouch my heart
Ju- I love you otter
J- I love you too otter

Authors note
I'm sorry for the bad chapter I'm tired and bored. I'm sad that Sarah Stern was found dead. I am giving all my respects to her fam and to all her friends. The dink fam, Jenna, Julien, and your fam and friends, will miss you. We love you Sarah and we all know you are living the life in heaven. I wish that the world we lived in didn't have to be so sick and disturbing but the world is the way it is. Love your family and friends as much as you can in your life because you never know. I'm not saying that someone is going to die just live life to the fullest and give all the love you have to the world and be great full for everything you have. I love my friends family and dink fam. Love you all

Xoxo,
Evee