Hello

Julien's pov
I get to work and the I get started with the day. Yay I say in a sarcastic tone out loud. We open at 8:00 but it starts to get busy at around 10:00. It's slow today but I don't mind that much but I care when it's busy. Time passes by fast and then as soon as I see a blonde girl it's like time just freezes in a dead stop. I lock eyes with her and then I walk to her and ask her if she wants anything and she ask for 3 shots of whiskey. I get them and I return she says thank you. I know that it's just a simple hello and good bye but this felt different.

Jenna pov
As soon as he walks away I feel this little spark in my heart and I feel the feels. He seems like a nice guy and I wish I had got his name or something. Then Rachel walks towards me and says  " so who was that" in a funny voice. I say he was just a bar tender I say but she doesn't believe me. Rachel says " then why did you stare at him like that " she says in the same voice. I say it was nothing.

Rachel's pov
I see Jenna's lock eyes with a guy that works at the bar and after she gets her drinks I walk over. I ask her what that was for, and she says it was nothing as it was nothing. I knew she was lying because I saw how they stared at each other . She says it was not again and then I say fine. After I walk away from Jenna the guy that looked at Jenna comes to me and says " what's that girls name". I say and Jenna and why. He says he likes her a little and then I say I think she likes you to and you should go talk to her. Then I whisper in his ear please don't hurt her. Then he promises he won't hurt anyone.

Julien's pov
After I see that girl I feel something weird I ask the girl that was talking to her for her name and then she says Jenna and why then I say that I think I like her a little. She tells me that she might like me to and to talk to her. After she tells me this she whispers in my ear very seriously please don't hurt her and I promise to not hurt anyone. Then I get the courage to talk to her.

CONVERSATION TIME
(Jenna- j  Julien-ju)
Ju- uh hi
J- hello What's your name?
Ju- Julien whats yours ps I already new
J- mines Jenna
Ju- so what brought you here   I'm starting to get worried because she hasn't looked at me
J- just my friends
Ju- are you o-ok I ask nervously
J- yea
Ju-I gently push up her chin and I see a tear down her face. I sit there terrified.