The first date

Julien's pov
Today I was going to ask Jenna on a date. I wasn't sure so I asked Rachel her number for advice because I was very nervous. I really liked Jenna and Rachel said that she felt the same way. I was still scared to ask her because I was afraid she was going to say no. Jenna is not like any girl that I have met before. I knew there was something special between us.

Jenna's pov
I trusted the things Rachel said about me and Julien. I knew there had to be but does he feel the same. It's just shocking that someone would feel how I feel about Julien feel the same way about me. So I decided to invite Julien over at around 5:00 and he is here before I knew It ever tho he lives 30 minutes away. When he got here the first thing I did was hug him and he hugged me back. When we both let go he came in. When he comes in we just sit there and talk. After like an hour of just sitting there and talking Julien asked me on a date which shocks me. I didn't know that he really liked me that until he asked me that question. I was surprised and happy after he asked me I gave him the biggest bear hug in the whole world. I just hugged him and hugged him and I never wanted to let go. Julien was special to me and I think that I really love him.

Julien's pov
After likes an hour of talking I finally build up the courage to ask her on a date. I was very nervous but I really like Jenna and I didn't want to lose my chance. So I stood up and I asked her and SHE SAID YES. It was the biggest shock of my life I didn't know if she liked me but now I really like her and I think I love her a lot. When she said yes she gave me the biggest hug you could ever get. I told her I would pick her up at around 7:00 and then I left to get ready. I was more nervous then when I went to ask her on he date but I knew that everything was going to be fine. I just needed to let it happen. I'm hoping it will go smoothly.

Jenna's pov
I am really I said yes when he asked me on a date and I was excited and nervous but I was hoping everything would not turn upside down. I really like Julien I know I have said that over one million times but it's true. I put on a shirt and my favourite pare of jeans and he was going to pick me up at 7:00. I am getting more and more nervous as it comes closer to 8:00. I just tell myself that everything will be fine.

Julien's pov
As I go to get Jenna I get butterfly's in my stomach. I tell myself it's fine just tell her how you feel and then I pull up. I knock on the door and she opens the door. She is wearing a light green, black, and white flanal with a white top under with jeans. She looks amazing.

CONVERSATION TIME
Ju- WOW
J- what
Ju- you look amazing
J- that's you look pretty handsome yourself
Ju- thanks ( even tho I was wearing jeans and a polo)
J-shall we go
Ju- lady's first

Jenna's pov
He told me lady's first and then he opened the car door for  me, he is such a gentleman. As we were driving to the bar I started to feel nervous again. I had to clam myself down so I would not be like this for the rest of the night. When we got to the bar I felt even more nervous than before. I have not been on a date in a long time and definitely not without max. But max is in the past and Julien might be my future. I tell him that I'm going to the bathroom and for him to get a table. When I go to the bathroom I vomit! I had no idea I was going to vomit. I went back like nothing had happened. It's like he saw right through my fake smile. He asked me what's wrong and then I said nothing. He told me that he knew that something was wrong tho. He told me that we could go to his house if I wanted to. This is the first time I felt loved in a long time. I put my face into his chest and I said " my stomach hurts but I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to stay." He said that he said we could go. I felt so bad but I guess he just knew what I felt at all times. When we got to his house my stomach hurt so much I could barely walk and he saw me. He picked me up and then sat me on the couch next to him and we watched a movie. About an hour later I was asleep on his chest.

Julien's pov
When we got to the bar Jenna went to the bathroom while I got a table. When she got back I could tell that something was wrong. I asked her and she said nothing. I asked her again and she said that her stomach hurt but she didn't want to tell me because she wanted to stay. I told her that we could go and she said fine in a soft voice. When we got to my house she tried to get out the car but her stomach hurt to much and she could barely walk. I picked her up without her even asking and I carried her to the couch. We watched a movie and then she fell asleep on my chest. It was the best first date ever.

AUTHORS NOTE
I couldn't publish this so I'm just going to write to myself. But I don't know what to write to myself. Is there ever going to be someone that is not me that is going to read. Ok by myself.