Home

Well...I'm 196 now.

My birthday was yesterday, which I couldn't tell the boys because I'd already told them my birthday was in September and it was March.

But I was another year older...

It had been four years since I shared a birthday with my sister.

Last year, I spent my birthday alone. Not even Lilac around. Just me, and a boring office job.

Year before that I was, well, in Equestria stopping an invasion. Decent birthday overall.

Wasn't...wasn't that just shit?

That a decent birthday for me involved some world shattering event?

At least my birthday wasn't on Bugs. That would've been the real world shattering event.

Since we were cleared from that disgusting town, it had been a relaxing 24 hours. The most relaxing day of my life.

But I did get revenge on Sam for the spider incident.

He shot awake this morning- from what I knew was fresh off a nightmare about his childhood home, only to find a clown doll sitting on his stomach. How did I know these things, when Sam woke up in the middle of the night? Easy.

Sam screamed when he woke up.

It woke Dean and I up.

To Sam, cowering from the clown doll.

Dean was actually concerned. My only response was a wide grin of vindication.

"I warned you not to talk about the spiders." I told the brothers before going back to sleep.

==DG==

Anyway, back to the story.

So Dean was working on his computer for another case. I was finishing up the Night Mistress boot design from yesterday. Sam was drawing multiple pictures of the tree.

"All right. I've been cruisin' some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali- its crew vanished." Dean explained. I hummed, vaguely paying attention. "And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas. Hey."

I looked up from my designs. Sam also looked up. I wonder if the matching movement freaked Dean out.

"Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?"

"Yes."

"No." Sam gave me a look. "Raven."

"What? Just find a case so we can go."

"I'm listening. Keep going." Sam told his brother.

"And, here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head. Three times." Dean explained. I continued to ignore them, finishing yet another equation. "Any of these things blowin' up your skirt, pal?"

Sam didn't reply to his brother. "Wait. I've seen this."

"Seen what?" Dean asked.

Sam got up, rushing to his duffel bag.

"Sam? You good?" I asked, blandly.

Sam pulled out the family photo. He stared at it, then his drawing. "Dean, Raven, I know where we have to go next." He stated.

"Where?" Dean asked.

"Back home- back to Kansas." Sam revealed.

"Hold on- what." That made me look up from my designs. Folding the notebook away I pushed it into my Bag.